New site design.

This forum is for your (the user and visitors of MX-3.com) opinion, recommendations and issues about MX-3.com.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Re: New site design.

Post by Mnemonic »

Yo dis here is Brin what what my mad tyte jdm skilzz lol, you left out the a in my name Perry lol. I actually talked to Barry this morning about the banner up top(it was the 1st problem i noticed) and basically what i said he had already done(great minds think a like?), i just had a few little tweaks for it. Looks good though definitely a great update to the current banner. I'm going through it and finding lil things here and there and telling him as well.

GOOD JOB BERRY :lol:

I don't mind doing some design for mx-3.com now that i have the time to do stuff. I've talked to Jeff several times about giving the website a face lift but with the amount of content the site has it's not going to be an overnight job. I actually think it would be a good idea to build the site using php so that we can update it more often and it would be a lot less hassle. If not i can build it in flash/html and just work with in CSS with a dynamic backend. We'll see though.
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

it's ok I guess... it's much narrower than the old board

I will miss the posts since last visit button :( I used that every day and then when my computer would lock up I would use the posts in last 2 hours etc....
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

it works still the same for me, its just showing all the new posts, newest at the top so you still know what you've seen and what you havent
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

ok so now that I have been browsing around I do like it better...

I've added lots of friends and one foe LOL :D

I really like the way the PM is set up now! :2thumbsup:

But, is there somewhere to go to know what the new icons mean like the checkmark and the little 'I'...I can figure them out but is there a glossary? maybe to help n00bs?
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

lol i dont think we need a legend for that lol how could you not know lol

WhiteFinish

Post by WhiteFinish »

Nice upgrade but in my opinion the background etc is too dark. It doesn't read smoothly
Just another Mx3 freak :)

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

i like it.... gonna take some time to get use to it but as long as the people dont change... ill be alright...
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.

Return to “MX-3.com Site and Forum Recommendations and Issues”