How many from Winnipeg?

Manitoba / Saskatchewan Mx-3 owners and surrounding areas
9Red3

Re: How many from Winnipeg?

Post by 9Red3 »

There was an MX-3 (blue, bodykit, rims) at the Steinbach car show last weekend, is that anybody registered here? I noticed it was for sale and my poor MX-3 is totaled.
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

Not that I know of...

and I saw a white GS parked infront of a house about 30 mins west of winnipeg right beside the seine river... Is that anyone on here? And an younger lady driven red (not sure of type) in brandon?
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
ReMXed-95

Post by ReMXed-95 »

not from winnipeg, but from thompson. just eight hours north of there. whos goin to the Driven To Perform car show at the convention center July 5th '08 weekend?
KYB-GR2 struts, BG 2" lowering springs, Pearl red paint, Tint, Carbon tails, Short ram intake, Engine swap, Short throw shifter, Custom interior, 2 12" subs, Custom sound, Mazdaspeed ignition, K2 smoked mirrors, Front/ rear Corksport strut bars, Shaved rear wiper, Motegi MR7 17" gunmetal rims with ZR rated low profiles, RS 14" Honeycomb rims, Upgraded brakes and lines and alot more http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3085354
dewyn

Post by dewyn »

I own a midnight blue 94 mazda Mx-3... v6 standard.... I have a bit of work done to it.... exhaust... euro lights... xeon bulbs... steering wheel.... signal lights.... full alpine all around sound system (missing subs and amp going in soon) i think thats all im doing this year to it... next year doing some engine work.... not doing klze swap as I find it a waste of $3000 (jacksons autosport on speers road) just going to find a turbo... spark plugs... cold air intake all that nice stuff.... I have been looking around to see if anyone wants to help me attempt to put projector lights in...

Next years upgrades

- Engine upgrades as listed above.
- 18 inch Drag black rims
- New wheels with rims
- Painting it black along with getting the little dents and dings out
- New racing seats.

I live in Winnipeg. South-east corner (windsor park) P.M if you want to meet up one day to check each others out.
the_anj

Post by the_anj »

If anyone's interested, you should join up on http://www.manitobamazdaclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
we could use a couple more mx-3's
'94 GS-DE
Karchiveur

Post by Karchiveur »

Just north of Winnipeg.
damn.. can't use html...
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Saw a GS headed east on the #1 just out of Winnipeg. Either orange or REALLY faded red.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
92greenmachine

Post by 92greenmachine »

i'm from brandon i have a 92 greed 1.6 sohc i have some exhuast work done and bought some after market trail bars after my factory broke i got 2 12" alpines powered by a rockford amp and pioneer speakers all around with a pioneer deck i have silver vents and speedo bezel
flak3dout

Post by flak3dout »

I'm from winnipeg, I got a carbon fiber hood, smoked taillight and front turn signal lens, custom short ram air intake, racing seats, 16" rims, and exhaust I left the cat on to keep it quiet, I have a white faced gauge cluster to go in, and lowering springs to go in, a floor brace bar,and cross drilled and slotted rotors.

I'm looking for a body kit or a lip kit, strut brace bar, and projector headlights.

Return to “Manitoba / Saskatchewan Mx-3 Community”