The official King of Rice

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

hgallegos915 wrote:
Limegreen mx-3 wrote:HAD to be a civic thank GOD it wasn't a MAZDA..

or i give away my MAZDA MX-3 to the first person that is at my doorstep.

so if i get you a pic of a really riced out mazda and go to your house.. your car is mine? :P
i really have to be drunk off my butt and not know what im doing or u have to be really fine as HELL. in order for that to happen LOL.

why would u look for the worse mazda ever thats just so mean..

Honda i can understand but a mazda NO.

I love my MX-3 to much to just give it up like that :)
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

fieromx3 wrote:id actually so drive that one the streets lookin like a gangsta playing some gurly song!! :D
u already play girly songs, all u need is the car LOL
cyclonekid78

Post by cyclonekid78 »

Limegreen mx-3 wrote:
hgallegos915 wrote:
Limegreen mx-3 wrote:HAD to be a civic thank GOD it wasn't a MAZDA..

or i give away my MAZDA MX-3 to the first person that is at my doorstep.

so if i get you a pic of a really riced out mazda and go to your house.. your car is mine? :P
i really have to be drunk off my butt and not know what im doing or u have to be really fine as HELL. in order for that to happen LOL.

why would u look for the worse mazda ever thats just so mean..

Honda i can understand but a mazda NO.

I love my MX-3 to much to just give it up like that :)

Im fine a-- HELL, I like long walks on the beach too.
93 RS BPTurbo
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2628805" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

dude.........what the fah.... man... i tell you these kids now a days.....
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

u guys are funny

im tripping out on the last couple of comments

kids these days im older than you..
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Those are art cars. I'm sure they chose a Civic because they have enough respect not to do that to a cool car. They build them for fun, and not to get props or anything. Once a year, they have an Art Car parade in Houston, Texas that's pretty amazing. If you want to see more cars like this (most of them are actually really cool) Google "Art Cars". Also, check out "Mutant Vehicles" of Burning Man. There was an articulated city bus that was turned into a 3 story Pirate ship, where the inside was all fuzzy couches and blacklights, and the roof was a dance floor. Check it out at http://www.purplepalace.org !
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Volones

Post by Volones »

Vanished wrote:
Oh wait sorry the pics just loaded nvm. I do like the horn tho.

That 'horn' if the head and neck from a pink flamingo lawn ornament, just painted black. You could get your own from a lawn near you. :D
Current Hypermiler, future EcoModder.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I had a '73 Olds Cutlass with a huge pink Flamingo hood ornament, the roof cut out, "custom" hubcaps, and cartoons painted all over it. You guys would have had a great time making fun of it! I think that's half the reason why we create goofy cars like this.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
kp2t

Re: The official King of Rice

Post by kp2t »

give this man the prize :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
SSR Mx-3

Post by SSR Mx-3 »

Only in a Civic. Lol
SSR Mx-3: Custom CAI, custom 2.25 Magnaflow Exhaust (high-flow cat, resonator, & muffler), Genie 4-1 Header, Tokico Blue Struts, H&R Lowering Springs, Corksport front and rear Strut Bars, SSR Competition Wheels (11 lbs), Corksport Short-Shifter, KVR Slotted Front Rotors w/ KVR Carbon FIber Break Pads.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 RS

"God cannot give us happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing."- C.S. Lewis
mazdamx3_89

Post by mazdamx3_89 »

just no.... that is wrong on so many levels .. what is this world of street racing coming too.
Eric Harcourt
Mazda Mx 3 [ gangsta ]

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”