fuel psi at idle, please help

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

MazdaManiacMx3 wrote:Yeah , I actually even put that in the mix where I went rrfpr/fmu, I tried to incorporate everything the best as possible , so there would be minimum confusion ,
So you are running both a "FMU" for boost and a adjustable FPR for idle?

Kris-
Yes. Everyone told me that once that walboro went in it would be too much pressure for the stock regulator. That's why I changed it out to a aftermarket. But honestly when I checked the plugs on the stock fpr they were fine not to black or anything like that
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Plug checking is not a very accurate measurement device at all , it may be somewhat acceptable for small non performance engine . But not for a turbocharged vehicle by any means .
Kris
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D

Return to “Forced Induction”