From Mx3 To Stang!!!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
deanna_s4
BANNED Member

Post by deanna_s4 »

Custommx3 wrote:
deanna_s4 wrote:The one thing I CAN NOT respect in people, are those who come on to these things and rag on other people's decisions and choices. Having an opinion is one thing, but speaking in a way that you are the all knowing one and stating things as fact when you have no idea what the siuation is (being that she is the director of a car establishment), is pretty pretentious of you.
Um... isn't that you have done? Ragged on Jnumonik for his opinion?
He posted his opinion, and you bash him for it? Would you not think that if someone posts pictures that they may be looking for responses? If not, why would someone even post? This may be your friends car, but this is an MX-3 site, not an Audi site. Do you own an MX-3? If you came on this forum to bash other's opinions, you will be removed.

Theres a HUGE difference between putting decals on your car, and driving around with the brand name of the car thats installed from the factory.

BTW, this "Domestic" car manufacturer.. owns the company that produced the MX-3.

I'm usually not one to bash, but you joined this forum to bash someone for their opinion, yet you are doing the same.

IMO, if you do not want negative feedback, do not post it. Most people have some sort of board at car shows listing mods, instead of putting them on thier car. I dont know carshows where you live, but thats not the "in thing" at any car show around here. Honestly, the local racers forum takes pictures, posts them, and makes fun of cars with decals all over them. I am not calling anyone rice btw.
And another thing, you don't like what I have to say, right? Do you think it's okay for whatever his name is to tell her that her car is Uncle Ben because it looks like it's been put together in four minutes? What kind of respect is that?

At least I can say I have not said anything disrespectful or ignorant to anyone personally, and it's not like I came on here to rag on Mazdas. I don't care what kind of car you drive, I respect the car scene as a whole. So what if I drive an Audi? I can't appreciate other car enthusiasts and more importantly, I can't appreciate the time and effort my friend has put into her car?
deanna_s4
BANNED Member

Post by deanna_s4 »

And you guys like to laugh at cars with sponsors' decals on them?

What about this Mazda? Please feel free to use this as laughable material at your next meet...gawd

http://images.superstreetonline.com/fea ... X+Rear.jpg
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

It's Clear to me you don't know how to read so i'm not going to reply back to you or this thread anymore, its not worth my time.

You said,

And you just said you put your car club sticker on your club because they help you out...ummmm, doesn't putting your sponsors on your car mean the same thing?

What i said originally,

Are you sponsored? If not your giving away free advertisement, i guess you'll spend the money to make them money:)

Then you go on to say,

Nevermind sponsorship, but as I had said in a previous example about my H&R sticker, didn't by that company providing me springs, help me and my car out???

Did the company give you springs, or did you pay for them? did they originally design the springs specifically for your car, as in you or they called you up and say Hey we are going to build you some springs so that you can help us sale some products? No more than likely they were designed for someone else in mind then decided they could make money off the idea and mass produced them selling them to stores in which you purchased your set from another source and not directly from H&R, with your logic shouldn't that mean you should have the sticker to where you purchased them on your car as well? i mean after all if it wasn't for them you might not of gotten the springs. And then some company had to design the packaging for the company, the shipping of the packages, all these companies had there hands in "helping" you. SO why dont you put there stickers on your car as well.

I am a Digital Media Designer, I work in marketing/advertising and I know how the system works. With clients like Sony & Coke as one of our 2 largest clients they dont get anything for free and neither do we. Unlike you where you paid for your H&R springs, and you also PAID them to advertise for them since you put the decal on your car. Why should they make a buck off you if you had to pay them for there services?

And the difference between my having a sticker on my car vs you having your h&R stickers i never had to pay any of my bros for there help, just as now if they need anything from me i don't accept money for it. Thats the Difference.

I'm done
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
deanna_s4
BANNED Member

Post by deanna_s4 »

Mnemonic wrote:It's Clear to me you don't know how to read so i'm not going to reply back to you or this thread anymore, its not worth my time.

You said,

And you just said you put your car club sticker on your club because they help you out...ummmm, doesn't putting your sponsors on your car mean the same thing?

What i said originally,

Are you sponsored? If not your giving away free advertisement, i guess you'll spend the money to make them money:)

Then you go on to say,

Nevermind sponsorship, but as I had said in a previous example about my H&R sticker, didn't by that company providing me springs, help me and my car out???

Did the company give you springs, or did you pay for them? did they originally design the springs specifically for your car, as in you or they called you up and say Hey we are going to build you some springs so that you can help us sale some products? No more than likely they were designed for someone else in mind then decided they could make money off the idea and mass produced them selling them to stores in which you purchased your set from another source and not directly from H&R, with your logic shouldn't that mean you should have the sticker to where you purchased them on your car as well? i mean after all if it wasn't for them you might not of gotten the springs. And then some company had to design the packaging for the company, the shipping of the packages, all these companies had there hands in "helping" you. SO why dont you put there stickers on your car as well.

I am a Digital Media Designer, I work in marketing/advertising and I know how the system works. With clients like Sony & Coke as one of our 2 largest clients they dont get anything for free and neither do we. Unlike you where you paid for your H&R springs, and you also PAID them to advertise for them since you put the decal on your car. Why should they make a buck off you if you had to pay them for there services?

And the difference between my having a sticker on my car vs you having your h&R stickers i never had to pay any of my bros for there help, just as now if they need anything from me i don't accept money for it. Thats the Difference.

I'm done
Clearly you don't how to read...because I was responded to another one of your posts, which is why I quote these things so that there is no confusion. By the way, just with that comment there, thank you for proving once again how ignorant you are. Attacking people personally, sorry...not what I'm into.

And I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about in regards to "i never had to pay any of my 'bros' for their help..." what exactly does that pertain to in this conversation? Who said I had to pay any of my "bros" for help? LOL I'm not going to lie, your sentence structure and thought process troubles me and is pretty confusing. I couldn't even read all of it, lol.

I work in the legal world, and believe me...I, if anyone, understands how these things work because we are the people that draw up your advertising and marketing agreements. So I don't need a lesson in that as we are the ones that form your contracts and agreements for you guys.

But yes, please be done with this thread. I almost feel like my IQ has dropped in some way because of this useless bantering. I'm sorry you couldn't see eye to eye with other car enthusiasts, it really is sad. You should be more open to everyone in the car scene as a whole, not just mazdas.

p.s. did you take a look at that mazda I posted? Did you notice that the sponsor stickers aren't all aligned???
deanna_s4
BANNED Member

Post by deanna_s4 »

Just an example on my confusion:

[b]Unlike you where you paid for your H&R springs, and you also PAID them to advertise for them since you put the decal on your car. Why should they make a buck off you if you had to pay them for there services? [/b]

ummm....what? I think using the word "them" one too many times throws some people off.

I don't know why men get so catty about things. Let me break it down for you, you made your opinion on her car, and I made an opinion on your comment.
Why all the hate? Why did you have to get so immature and start with the Uncle Ben four minute blah blah blah jabber? All this means to me is that you are being ignroant to the car scene as a whole. Instead of discussing things constructively, you choose to instead attack us personally.
I don't get it. But you won't reply, so hopefully you learn from this experience and can start to respect EVERYONE in the car scene, not just with mazdas.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

This thread will be closed.

My appologies to the topic starter. Your car is what you make of it, your own, and opinions are like buttholes. GL with your Mustang.

As far as the drama queen, do not join this site to cause drama, if so, it will happen again, user banned.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”