My Bp powerd Mx. 56K no no

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
TREVO123

Post by TREVO123 »

That is coke on the pillar, i cant seem to get it off.. And the ziptie's behind the drivers seat.. those wires recently fell. previous owner had them jimmy rigged up there...

Anyways i dont think this cars my problem anymore, But who knows.
TREVO-Under major construction, Bp coming soon! TO a mx3 near you
1993 MX-3 RS,FULL BLITZ KIT(PROTOTYPE)17"10 SPOKE RIMS,SOHC 1.6L.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2189811
s1zzl3

Post by s1zzl3 »

i would suggest having a colour scheme for the interior
it looks like its just a bunch of stuff jus duct taped together
jus clean it up a bit, colour coordinate everything and it should look fine
you shouldn't run into problems like this if u take more time in all the mods you do
make sure its all put in properly,serves a purpose, functions well and looks attractive before you move onto another mod
jus sum advice
:)
s1zzl3 & s1 Designs 2009
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2312320
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

s1zzl3 wrote:i would suggest having a colour scheme for the interior
it looks like its just a bunch of stuff jus duct taped together
jus clean it up a bit, colour coordinate everything and it should look fine
you shouldn't run into problems like this if u take more time in all the mods you do
make sure its all put in properly,serves a purpose, functions well and looks attractive before you move onto another mod
jus sum advice
:)
your 'jus sum adviced' summed up exactly what I was thinking...you can buy parts and throw them in, anybody can do that... but it won't be a nice car unless you install them correctly and take the time to pay attention to detail!
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by umcamara »

TREVO123 wrote:And reason for the pod lookin like it doesnt fit, cuz its not screwed in, Havent got time to get self tapin screws.

Cant wait to boost the thing.
I agree that it's your car, and is meant to express your tastes. However, your first post was that you wanted to know what everyone thought of the car. It comes down to whether you want the truth or fluff. Yes, some of the comments were a liiiiiiiiittle on the harsh side, but for the most part I'd say it was light-hearted, constructive critisism.

Try using some strong adhesive to fasten the pillar pod, will look a lot better than just running screws through it.

Love the engine though.
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
mark

Post by mark »

yeah , it`s not a very nice mx... it`s even kind of ugly (I never thought I would say it for mx-3 :shock: ).
KL-ZE Power! I want it...
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

u guys should be ashamed talking shyt about another MX-3 memeber. come on shouldn't we back up each other.. its not like he is a newbe

at least he has a BP and yeah it may be a lil rice out but come one its a hell of a lot better than that cardboard civic eveyone was laughing about.

quite frankly im ashamed to be a mx-3 member..

what about what i have done to my MX-3 it may look like a POS but underneath the engine bay it speaks for itself. and these that know the terror and loss they have from my Mx-3.

but hey talk all ur shyt what have u given to the mx-3.com

most probly nothing,..

Illa Killa
n2ogsze
vtec-this
mx-autozam
mark

93_4banger(u should know better)
Jteezy
Last edited by Limegreen mx-3 on September 28th, 2007, 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
TREVO123

Post by TREVO123 »

Thanks Alot LIME..
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Deleted, I may have been alittle nasty.
Last edited by 2RotorsNaDream on September 29th, 2007, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by umcamara »

Look, I haven't been here that long, but I do try to help as much as I can. Whether it's trying to help another member or whatever. I think Limegreen is just trying to show TREVO some respect. TREVO's been here a lot longer than I have, he probably deserves it.

Illa, I don't think you need to get nasty man.

True, Trevo made a thread asking us what we thought of his car. But he's obviously put some time into it. With a dying breed of cars, I don't think we can afford to shi# on eachother.
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
TREVO123

Post by TREVO123 »

And ppl wonder why im leaving the mazda community.
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

is that what u think guy. im an average joe that has bills too but i manage to get where im at now. i save for a long tyme and got there slowly. i would give info on what i did and love to have other BP's to follow in my footsteps or at least go a decent turbo route.

so what have i done i prove that the 1.6 sohc to 1.6 dohc heads can interchange and vice versa.

i have proven that a g-eries trans can fit on a 1.6 sohc with mods done.

i prove that a 1.8 dohc bp n/a can make power and hold its ground. when everyone thinks that the 1.8 BPT is the shyt. even worse is a bone stock bp never open stock interals.

that a 1.6 maita clutch and flywheel and mx-3 clutch disc can work on a f-series trans.

what it would take a BP powered mx-3 in oem form to get into the mid 15's in the 1/4

I have done the kia g-series trans upgrade for the BP but i don't think im the first.

i have help many newbie's with answers that have been answered many times over when most guys would bash them.

im not even pushing the limts of what a bone stock n/a bp can do. in turbo form and i plan to i would love to get into the high 10's low 11's and prove that a n/a bp can hold its ground compared to a BPT.

I have big plans for my mx-3 building a bp myself that can handle 700whp upgradeing the drive train a must the stock trans can't take much abuse im already at my 5th trans.

but hey im a nobody and i don't know anything.

when i was 18 i was limegreen and didn't know what a bp was let alone change a vaule cover on a 1.6 sohc.

so im sorry guys just u guys talking shyt ot another mx-3 member get me mad.. at least he didn't went honda nission etc.

im no one to talk i haven't done aything for mx-3.com
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

[quote="TREVO123"]And ppl wonder why im leaving the mazda community.[/quote]
pleae don't leave ur a good member
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: My Bp powerd Mx. 56K no no

Post by Mooneggs »

TREVO123 wrote:Hey guys, Finnaly got some updated pictures for ya, Interior,Exterior,Engine, Some audio.. Reason for the 15 Spare is becuz i parked my car and some a**hole slashed the tire, 11Holes.. Anyways let me know what ya guys think. Engine bay is a bit dirty.. but if you new where i live..
This has nothing to do with who is better than who or who has done what for the community :roll:

I think it's nice that Limegreen is sticking up for him but as you can see in TREVO's first post he set himself up. If he wasn't prepared to take some heat for his ride he shouldn't have posted in images/videos forum. What he should've done is started a worklog. That way everyone that looks at it knows it is a work in progress and not a FINISHED PRODUCT which is what people normally post in the images/videos forum when their ride is complete/near completion!
:o
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

Limegreen mx-3 wrote:
TREVO123 wrote:And ppl wonder why im leaving the mazda community.
pleae don't leave ur a good member
If he's going to give up on the mx-3 based on OTHER people's opinions that's his own choice. He had courage posting up pics but got shot down... it's all about individuality with the MX-3...

I don't care what people say about my mx-3's I'm still going to love working on them and modifying them to my individual style.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Has any one seen my remote control? Someone left a freaking soap opera on here and I need to change the channel ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”