Some new pics of my SE

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I think it would look good with some clear turnsignals and corners...

pretty cool photoshoot in that lot though :D
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

clear turn signals and corners would look nice, and i've always wondered how it would look if you painted the housings black on the signals and corners with teh clear lenses
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

Mnemonic wrote:clear turn signals and corners would look nice, and i've always wondered how it would look if you painted the housings black on the signals and corners with teh clear lenses
hmm I might have to try that... I just ordered a new set and I'll have a spare. The lights would not be quite as bright. On one of my sets I used chrome tape to enhance the light. It worked pretty well to make it brighter.
e11evon

Post by e11evon »

you car is screaming for tutrle wax...
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

Mooneggs wrote:
Mnemonic wrote:clear turn signals and corners would look nice, and i've always wondered how it would look if you painted the housings black on the signals and corners with teh clear lenses
hmm I might have to try that... I just ordered a new set and I'll have a spare. The lights would not be quite as bright. On one of my sets I used chrome tape to enhance the light. It worked pretty well to make it brighter.
yea they wont be as bright as your removing the reflective surface (unless you were to find some type of chrome black tape or something)
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

you car is screaming for tutrle wax...
Actually those pictures were taken 2 days after I waxed it with turtle wax. Maybe I didn't do a very good job, or maybe it just doesnt show up on my crappy camera very well :p

I have plans for clear corners/markers sometime in the future. I'm trying hard to save up to get it tuned how I want it first.

David
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

I was going to say, It's pretty freaking shiny for a 15 year old car, and he just waxed it too haha...maybe if you went more vigorous David? Hahah
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

Yes, I definitely need to wax more vigorously.
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”