mx3 gs for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
yeloboy

Re: mx3 gs for sale

Post by yeloboy »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by heatherc:<BR><STRONG>why would a car with all that have an atuo tranny?....are u impaired so that u have to have one??..seems like u would waste a car like that with an ATX..<shrug></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>uhh -yeah,sure.see there is a thing called car shows. and there is often a class for quikest and best automatic.( you can still shift with atx.)
INFAMOUS YELOBOY
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yeloboy:<BR><STRONG><BR>uhh -yeah,sure.see there is a thing called car shows. and there is often a class for quikest and best automatic.( you can still shift with atx.)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>LOL, well, Ive been going to car shows around the US for years, and that is something Ive never seen.<BR>2 of the biggest car shows in the US, Carlisle and Nopi, neither havwe that. What Car show is this that supposedly has this?<BR>Secondly you never answered anything I'd asked. Please answer or respond to my remarks about what you "have" on your car please.
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

well i am sorry, but i did not know that u could do that..um, or would want to..( i wasn't trying to offend U-----> u just never know)...and ya i know about cars shows..been to a few [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] i would like to see your pics also...
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

really does seem too pricey... you should take off the vinyl things and aluminum spoiler and save the buyer a $1,050 dollars :roll:
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
yeloboy

Post by yeloboy »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG><P>Now, IF you have spent that kind of money on the car, Anyone would be able to tell us exactly what yhey had. Now for, I dont believe you a second, but prove me wrong and shut me up.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>u cant find an rx7 tranny with 15k miles under a $1000.if u can call me.<P>-who said i had an mx3 spoiler.its a 13" high aluminum double wing from NAKAYAMA racing sports.and it is about $500<P>-u added up the struts but not the axles.and those run from $800 for front,700 for the back,look it up<P>- no and i dont have an OEM hood.its poly urethyne with a custom hood scoop(whole cut out of the hood for the ram air performance)<BR>and there is a bad a-- vinyl job on it<P>-interior not just paint,add up two sparco seats.<P>-and the exhaust is a Tsudo Predator x<BR>and i got 2 1/2 inch piping from the cat to back.so actually when u add it up its more than $350<BR> ;)
INFAMOUS YELOBOY
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yeloboy:<BR><STRONG><BR>-who said i had an mx3 spoiler.its a 13" high aluminum double wing from NAKAYAMA racing sports.and it is about $500<BR></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>who did say you had an mx-3 spoiler? [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

800 for axles??? HAHAHAHA. I would also like to know how you managed to get a real wheel drive auto tranny on transverse mounted front wheel drive car. The point of this post was to sell the car. I dont see anybody considering this til you get a pic.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
yeloboy

Post by yeloboy »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SmokyMcGee:<BR><STRONG><P>who did say you had an mx-3 spoiler? :roll:
INFAMOUS YELOBOY

Post by Guest »

man I wish i was somebody, I suck so bad.<p>[ July 01, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

[QUOTE]Originally posted by yeloboy:<P>u cant find an rx7 tranny with 15k miles under a $1000.if u can call me.<P>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH <BR>You actually want people to believe u put an RX-7 motor in your mx-3.<P>Quoted from your ORIGINAL POST<BR>"v6 engine." <P>NO V6 mounts to an RX-7 tranny. They are all rotory!!! Hence the "RX". Please reasearch your lies before you tell them.<P>-u added up the struts but not the axles.and those run from $800 for front,700 for the back,look it up<P>HAHAHA dude why would you need a rear AXLES!!! get under your car and look. oh and BTW.. DUDE I JUST CALLED AUTO ZONE they are less that $100 a piece. <P>- no and i dont have an OEM hood.its poly urethyne with a custom hood scoop(whole cut out of the hood for the ram air performance)<BR>and there is a bad a-- vinyl job on it<P>-interior not just paint,add up two sparco seats.<P>-and the exhaust is a Tsudo Predator x<BR>and i got 2 1/2 inch piping from the cat to back.so actually when u add it up its more than $350 <BR>You said you replaced the cat with an RX-7 cat (stupid idea if you ask me cause yours is high-flow stock anyways. Secondly you just said "cat-back" thats fromt he cat -back to the back of the car, thats not the cat.
yeloboy

Post by yeloboy »

how about you get off my nuts<BR>till i get the pictures.<P>and not everthing i get, you can just simply look up. i told you time and time before there is a whole lot of custom sh*t on the car. so i dont see how your getting these bullsh*t estimates inless you have talked to <BR>Jotech Motorsports or Concept racing :o :eek:
INFAMOUS YELOBOY
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yeloboy:<BR><STRONG>how about you get off my nuts<BR>till i get the pictures.<P>and not everthing i get, you can just simply look up. i told you time and time before there is a whole lot of custom sh*t on the car. so i dont see how your getting these bullsh*t estimates inless you have talked to <BR>Jotech Motorsports or Concept racing :o :eek:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have an RS and a GS, Ive been around since the UBB opened, and the mx-3 list have opened. I have talked to experts and know pretty much where to get anything that is available for the mx3. Im not conceided, but as most people here would agree, most of your facts are false. If its around, someone here knows about it. Alot of us are not only here, but on Probetalk. There is alot of info on the K series motors available among these websites. There are also a list of k-series parts OEM and aftermaket sites listed on this website.<BR>Your info is far fetched. Prove me wrong, if so I'd like to see this stuff. But an RX-7 tranny on a K series motor, thats highley unlikley,

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”