So what came first? The tint or the paint?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Tunes67 wrote:Hey I didnt ask for the name.. I wanted Anal Bastard but Mnemonic had it tied up apparently ;)

:::sneaks up and puts a "Kick Me" sign on Mnemonics Back as he walks away:::

As for the question.. I really dont know all whats involved with tinting.. especially on our cars.. do they tint the inside or outside of the windows?.. cause I have seen some cars done both ways. I am tempted to get the tint done first cause I will have a meltdown of major proportions if one of these Tint Monkeys scuffs up my fresh paint ;) LOL I might even slam their laptop closed (This is only funny if you've seen the commercial) ;)

Tunes67
I say tint the puppy first, depending on what kind of tint you get, usually costs cheaper than the paint!! And btw, they should tint it from the inside and not the out... I don't know anyone who has tint on the outside of their windows and i'm from Phoenix, AZ (one of hottest places in the states).... Why would anyone tint the outside?? So it can get stratched by flying debris??
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
93mx3se
BANNED Member

Post by 93mx3se »

I was watching uniquewhips and the guy tinted the outside of the windows on a lambo
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

I guess he wanted to be unique, but what an idiot!! :lol:
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
MX3ak

Post by MX3ak »

I saw something like let it on the outsite of the hatch while mooding it with the heat gun and then finaly glue it from the inside. If ya know what I mean...
K8 running LPG (Liquified Petrol Gas)

Return to “Appearance”