the road to 400whp! UPDATED 7/13/07

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Yea if I pulled up next to that on the street I think I would just run and hide..... :(
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

thats vicious lookin....whats it lowered on because that effin slammed!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

I personally think u need a bigger intercooler that thing won't cool anything when u plan on taking ur trip to the sun.
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com
Jteezy

Post by Jteezy »

Well i am almost done finishing up my retro. I wanted to get some opinions on the red anb black color scheme, which is what i originally intended, but a silver ring would also look good and OEM. Let me know what you think! Peace

Slade

Post by Slade »

I vote for red & black, makes the front end look alive!
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

dude I love the look of your car... now that you have the headlights symetrical it looks awesome... it's like I don't even know how to describe it... :love:

the only thing I don't like is how big the front bumper is cut open... it looks unnatural like you ripped the throat out of the mx-3 :freak:

The black and red scheme is very nice - adding silver accents might be ok since you have silver on the rims and intercooler
Jteezy

new wheels!

Post by Jteezy »

Hey, i am contemplating trading my gt3's for these auto x's. I like them alot, but for some reason the tires seem a lower profile (205/50/15) than the one on my gt3's eventhough they are the same size, weird. Anyone have any idea why, is it the width since these are 6.5 and my gt3's are 7? I might just do the trade and keep my tires. Anyways, let me know what you think!!

Before:

After:

Since the new tire combo somehow made my car sit up a little higher, i did a photoshop to show what it would like when the suspension settles down and i get the tires i want damnit!

Please post opinions, as this is a pretty important trade
96mx-3

Post by 96mx-3 »

trade..new ones look sickk...or paint urs liek thoes..black spokes and red lip...
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

You definately need the rims to match your headlights - black with a red lip! that's sick! so either paint or trade but make it black and red!
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

trade them! and also get rear mudflaps itll make the car look lower at the a-- lol
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
IRISHmx-3

Post by IRISHmx-3 »

simple questions!
WHERE did you get the turbo
HOW MUCH was the turbo
id you upgrade to cope?
Jteezy

Post by Jteezy »

whoops, sorry i havent been here in awhile to answer your question. The turbo is a 57trim hybrid between a precision sc61 and a turbonetics t3. I bought the turbo from a local shop, cant remember what i paid. Im looking at upgrading to either a gt2871R (.86ar), gt3071r, or a gt35r, im nore sure yet.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”