Re-Mapped K8 ECU

A section dedicated to Engine Mangement Systems & Engine Tuning. Megasquirt, SMS, Haltek, ect.
Xtremethings

Re: Re-Mapped K8 ECU

Post by Xtremethings »

mr1in6billion wrote:Intimidated? Not in the slightest. Somebody has to keep the newbies in line and keep old threads in the gutter, and seeing as how Lakers has run off drive tanks and blow things up someone has to fill his shoes. I can only hope one day i'll be as rude as he.
Well you cannot convince me nor half of the educated community that you don't feel intimidated (being the reason for your attacks and rudness). It is why most rude people do it. It comes from insecurities that leave you feeling that you must be rude to pose that you are superior to others. You probably have a Myspace webpage too where you can brood and make yourself into something you are totally not to project that image. Most rude people and bullies are just exagerated projections of tough personalities which are totally false fasads. I have found in most instances that when you stand up to a bully or loud mouth with real action or data you find they cannot back up the BS they are spitting out. I believe in being who you really are and being helpful to others with a respectful approach. It will gain you more respect by far than being rude. And if you just don't give a crap if you get anybody's respect or appreciation for your thoughts or contributions then just go ahead and continue being rude!
mr1in6billion wrote:Intimidated? Not in the slightest. Somebody has to keep the newbies in line and keep old threads in the gutter, and seeing as how Lakers has run off drive tanks and blow things up someone has to fill his shoes. I can only hope one day i'll be as rude as he.
And seeing as though you like to attempt to ridicule people such as when you made such a big deal out of the use of "detrimental" then note above from your post: "run off drive tanks" should be "run off to drive tanks". And "I can only hope one day i'll be as rude as he." is such an inspiring goal in life and definitely something to be proud of. Wow you can go back home to mom and tell her "Hey mom, I got a promotion on the MX-3 website to the rudest person. The guy named Lakers retired and so I got his spot" hmmmmm....

P.S. Oh and I forgot to mention that I spent time in the desert and I also contributed to military actions overseas to protect your freedoms while you were running around in a stinky diaper and wiping snot from your nose. So newbie -I think not!
That is just my two cents worth - but what can you buy for two cents these days anyway?
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

stop the bickering your you'll be banned..
Topic locked.

Return to “Engine Electronics/Tuning”