Toronto MX-3 Weekly Meets! Wednesday, and Sunday

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Sal

Post by Sal »

hmm, is everybody going to the meet on sunday in new market cuz i dont know wats going on. theres a newmarket meet and you guys here are talkn about hutches meet or something...lol :?
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Just a thought to the East people who want to meet up weeklly! there are meets at the Montanas just off the 401 in Whitby every thursday night at 8 pm it's actually http://www.teamslipstream.com which is an excellent club I belong to and have been since it started up!! it's got all kinds of cars and we get good turn outs every week if anyone is interested! just click the link and go to events and you whould find a map and info!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Yes, I agree with this person of whom I've never met before....

;)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Go Duncan........he has a point, we love cars so why not drive them, and DRIVE THEM HARD..muahahhaa. rev limiter is your friend.

i agree with him because if there is a meet you guys know me and Duncan will both drive there. don't matter if its in kingston, we will be there.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
96mx-3

Post by 96mx-3 »

well there is one in newmarket :) any one is welcome....and im prity sure there will be one every sunday if we get good turn outs.. just putting it out there but i will drive to:)

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”