[Ebay] Selling items on ebay Updated 4/30/07

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

yeah you never see double deckers because they don't work in a 92-93 (because of the seatbelts) and plus it really isn't that functional. when I had one in my 94 whenever I opened the bottom one the top one would spill everywhere... LOL :roll:

looks like somebody bid on it so you'll make something... I'm going to see how much you sell the sunroof switch for because I have 4 of those in my parts closet... LOL
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

MazdaManiacMx3 wrote:Its rare in the means that it is hard to fid one in decent condition , and also its hard to find one at a decent price, Plus I really never see double decks in Mx's they are usually the Single deck . I know they came stock but people usually end up replacing them with single decks due to availability ..
Anyhow your probraly just jealous because I got $31 for an ashtray
Kris :P

LOL!!!
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Mooneggs wrote:yeah you never see double deckers because they don't work in a 92-93 (because of the seatbelts) and plus it really isn't that functional. when I had one in my 94 whenever I opened the bottom one the top one would spill everywhere... LOL :roll:

looks like somebody bid on it so you'll make something... I'm going to see how much you sell the sunroof switch for because I have 4 of those in my parts closet... LOL
my 92 has a double decker :)
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Yeah my double decker came out of a 93 . SELL THOSE SUNROOF switches , I get about 12 bucks each for them ..
I will be listing more stuff guys so check back
Oh and Vanished , Im working on gettin the car propped up outside for its masacre with the torch , Sorry Im working 14 hour days , Im never home , hence thats why Im writing this post at 130 AM haha :lol:

Thanks
Kris
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

Custommx3 wrote:
Mooneggs wrote:yeah you never see double deckers because they don't work in a 92-93 (because of the seatbelts) and plus it really isn't that functional. when I had one in my 94 whenever I opened the bottom one the top one would spill everywhere... LOL :roll:

my 92 has a double decker :)
what I should have said was that the particular one that is being sold here with the bigger bottom compartment would not work... of course you can always unscrew the "double decker" part and re-attach it to a shorter bottom compartment suited for a 92-93. So yes a double decker would work but is still disfunctional nonetheless :mrgreen:
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

Holy smokes... that double decker is going for like almost $80... :shock:
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

People must really like me :lol:
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS