hector gets pulled over

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

There is no doubt that both charges will stick, you were in the number 2 lane then switched over to the number 1 lane infront of the SUV, basically almost cutting them off then slamming on your brakes. Your lucky you didnt get charged wreckless driving.

Suggestion

Keep an eye on your rear view mirror and side of the roads if your going to show out.

DONT SLAM ON YOUR BRAKES INFRONT OF VERY LARGE SUV.
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

PWRD_BY_HKS wrote:A cop even with sirens on is not allowed to go 10 miles over the limit
Do cops follow that law? About two years ago I was cruising down the bridge at 100mph (bridge limit 55), not paying attention cause there wasn't anyone for miles in front of me, and a cop flew by as if I was standing still. He was going so fast he probably didn't even notice I was moving. It's uncommon to see them drive that fast but I get passed pretty quickly while doing 75 every now and then. Maybe cali is a little more relaxed than tx.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”