Nintendo wii

Off-Topic Discussions
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

it is a waste of money. :) haha.. they should have made a non blue ray version or something. Not everyone has an hdtv. I dont plan on getting one anytime soon.. so worthless feature for me.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
94blaze1.6

Post by 94blaze1.6 »

I played gears of war this weekend on the 360 it is amazing....
95 RS so far just a paintjob, rims suspension next then turbo...
Image I have turbo dreams and detanation nightmares
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Well my mom went to a random toys r us.. asked and walla.. they had only one that was an unopened return! Got it with Dragon ball z. Its quite confusing at first. Was not to much into it. we ended up playing since 5pm all the way until 12 midnight. it was funny seeing my dad play boxing.. he was quite good at it but got exhausted . haha. Bowling is nice, tennis eh its ok. Baseball is awesome. I created a Mii character that looks EXACTLY like me haha its nice. Dragon ball z is nice and challenging. Quite happy with it. Graphics are not anything like ps3 and the 360 but the fun factor.. woah its there.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
hub_n_hun

Post by hub_n_hun »

Even though the PS3 is supposed to be harder to find, my fiance heard that all you have to do is go into a store and ask them for the system. They aren't putting them out on the floor and they won't tell you whether or not they have it unless you ask. That said, my co-worker said the same thing about the Wii. All you have to do is ask.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

hub_n_hun wrote:Even though the PS3 is supposed to be harder to find, my fiance heard that all you have to do is go into a store and ask them for the system. They aren't putting them out on the floor and they won't tell you whether or not they have it unless you ask. That said, my co-worker said the same thing about the Wii. All you have to do is ask.
Wrong , They do put them out on the shelves , and although Sony hasnt released as many PS3's the Wii's are a harder item to find at the moment .

At many stores the Wii's are still a voucher item , meaning people have to get in line for the and if they have 9 Wii's the first 9 will get a voucher to recieve them redeemable that day or the next ..
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D

Return to “Off-Topic”