i dunno what to do

Off-Topic Discussions
mzdamx3rsdohc

Post by mzdamx3rsdohc »

thanks for all the posts guys. for now on ill try not to use run on sentences, as it seems a few ppl have trouble reading them. Its just habit as my program (mechanical engineering) spelling and grammer is not at all important, as all the emphasis of my program is geared towards math and physics. so instead of trying i will use punctuation from now on.
dohc b6, intake, exhaust, miata cams ready to go in
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

hey man i know exactly how you feel.... i had an ex that things went to hell in a hand basket with and well i didnt want anything to do with her anymore and she kept threatening me that she ll charge me with stuff..... her brother and i didnt get along and he said he was going to get me charged with rape and everything even tho he didnt know his sister was the one to blame for all of this..... i didnt do anything she slept with another guy and i said see ya and she got all down and sad and tried to talk but i blew her off.... nothing ever really happened but i know how you feel man.... if you need to talk or anything and have msn feel free to add me man..... joe_dirte50@hotmail.com.... hope things work out for you
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
mzdamx3rsdohc

Post by mzdamx3rsdohc »

y when a girl gets with another guy do they come to get back at u for leaving them... makes no sense to me :?
dohc b6, intake, exhaust, miata cams ready to go in
wagZE

Post by wagZE »

women= :twisted:
1 mx6 88 LX auto 2.2l 4cyl
2 mx6 93 LS saved from junkyard SOLD
3 Mx6 96 M edition blow a ze part it
4 Mx6 96 gold LS paint n lights auto SOLD
5 mx6 red fresh paint clean, sold
1 mx3 92rs sohc auto rota c8s h&r
2 mx3 93 gsze bought w/ mods
3 mx3 93 GSze mtx swp act stg3 str8 nek im eibach kl36
4 mx3 GS SOLD-
6 mx3 white gs jdm swap'd SOLD
*5th mx3 blk GS clean title modded DD*
1 PGT 97 blk, garaged clean sold
2 pgt primered 5 spd KL SOLD
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

make sure her next bf/etc knows what kind of person she is
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “Off-Topic”