who wants a meet?

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

my mistake......Most of the meets i see are in T.O. or the horseshoe.......never seem to be any near. The good of the many out way the good of the one I suppose.....have a nice meet......
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

so are we going to Dave & Busters this Sunday???
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

sorry i can't make it , we're cooking a turkey....i'v got some cleaning up to do also
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

mx34u2nv wrote:my mistake......Most of the meets i see are in T.O. or the horseshoe.......never seem to be any near. The good of the many out way the good of the one I suppose.....have a nice meet......
:shock: Welcome to the club. I drive a minimum of about 2 hours for any MX meet in and around the GTA area - weekend or midweek. I even went to London a few times also. I'm not aware how many times you made the effort to get the meets in the GTA area yourself. You're actually closer than Deb or myself too. You'll miss out on almost all of the meets if you're not willing to go as far as the GTA area.

I believe it's "The needs of the many outway the needs of the few, or the one"
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

ive been to meets before, and it wasnt worth the drive....lots of good pics and nice cars....but tryin to talk to some people was like pullin teeth.

I know what the quote is, what movie its from and whats going on when it was said. I wrote it the way i ment it.
Quote.."I believe it's "The needs of the many outway the needs of the few, or the one" [quote].

My original post was just stating that there doesnt seem to be any area meets. That was it.
someone said that the london meet this summer left u guys there. I dont think i knew about that meet.[/quote]
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

we dont need to negative vibes guys... its just a guy from elmira, guy from toronto and a guy from niagara made way to this supposidly big multi-meet in the london area and we felt like outsiders and were just left there... other clubs just left...

no asking if we would like to join or anything...

but in any case... I dont mind if people want to meet sunday afternoon for go-carting

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”