Well, I bit the bullet, and got it...

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

Custommx3 wrote: man I hope its not twins..
LOL

thats one hell of a nice car barry, can we have more pics please ? :D

any idea when the MS3 comes out ?
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

OMG sexy car.. what are the specs on it?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
timpronk

Post by timpronk »

Nice, congrats with the baby on the way.

Now... on the weekend, be the first to swap that powerplant into a mx3 for us all, then we will be really impressed.

I would rather have that mazda6 mspd than the rx8 as well. But I also like the other mazda3 mazdaspeed that is coming at some point.
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

hgallegos915 wrote:OMG sexy car.. what are the specs on it?
2.3 MZR I4 turbo AWD 6speed

270 hp @ 5500
280 ft/lbs @ 3000

the Mazdaspeed3 will have the same specs, but just FWD w/ LSD
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Custommx3 wrote:
lakersfan1 wrote:Couldn't wait for the MS3 to come out?

Personally I would have gotten a used RX8 instead of a new MS6.
Trust me, drive an MS6, then drive an RX-8. You'll change your mind.

Plus rx-8 has no rebates.
And... I got a baby on the way so I need the room :)
I've already got two kids. The MX3 is more than enough room, so I'm sure the RX8 would suffice. I've track driven the RX8 and MS6 at a Mazda event last year. I preferred the RX8. I like to be low to the ground and close to my controls. The MS6 is as big as my 626, and I can't stand driving it, which is why I gave it to my wife.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

JWMX3 wrote:
Custommx3 wrote:any idea when the MS3 comes out ?
Joe, they're already out. Well ar least around here. Saw a nice red one in the local Mazda showroom this past week.

*First post on my new CarPC ....... woot woot* Damn this script is darn small on a 7" TSV display.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I also prefer the "low to the ground feel".
But as far as performance, I'll take the ms-6 anyday. The Rx-8 dissapointed me. The car seems to have that "takes forever to get there", feeling. Not enough "pull" either IMO. I guess after driving the ms6 right before I test drove the rx-8, I was expecting more.

http://barrykclark.com/pix/MS6

took a few more pics.
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Thats nice...but I would have waited and saved some $$ and got the Mazdaspeed 3 instead!
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

WTH, We don't get the MS3 until closer to the first of the year. I am waiting on them too, but the scratch for a newer than 94 Celica (beat all to hell too) is really killing me.
Nice car though. I love the white. Make sure to get the Really nice car seat to hold the kid in place as you Zoom-Zoom to the grocery store ;)
The interior on the MS6 is so nice and well laid out. Did you look at the CX-7s. They are HOT for a SUV/car thingy.
I saw a MS6 wagon over the weekend at the Petite Le Mans that was PHAT!! I didn't know they made a wagon version, but it was really nice. Kinda like what I'd imagine a Volvo S60 wagon to be like. Was owned by one of the race teams so I'm sure the huge brakes and some other CF goodies were custom... (a-holes have too much access to tuning stuff)
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I havent seen the MS3 yet, I have however seen the touring 3. I was planning on getting that, but with no rebates on the 3, it was less than 3K more for the ms6 out the door. I got a $2500 rebate + the S-plan price.
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Congrats on the baby barry. My daugher is 4 months today and man dose it change your life. But it changes it in the best way possible. If i may suggest something do as much as possible for your wife when she is pregnant because it will make the pregnancy easier for you her and the baby. And plus she will go through enought 9 months from now. Let us know what it is as soon as possible!!
2010 MazdaSpeed 3

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”