Too Tall for my car?

Other - General Mazda Discussions
Meep

Post by Meep »

Wow, I'm a dwarf to all you guys... I did notice a difference between the seats in my old '92 GS (higher) than the seats in my new to me 95 RS (lower). I have the exact opposite problem though. I have to scoot the seat up within three clicks of the steering wheel in order to be able to push the clutch all the way back. I eventually end up sliding down the seat but then again I'm only 5'3" and 113lbs, you could probably rest your elbows on my head.
Flinch

Post by Flinch »

lol 6'4" that sucks man i got the exact same problem and my feet are size 15 so you can imagin workin the clutch wearing clown shoes. i got my seat all the way back driving spread eagle and the gangsta lean you get used to it. The older Recaro should work or Bride they both are low profile seats.
-KL31 stock internals with curved neck intake manifold and KL36 ecu
-Turbo running 7.5psi
-FMI 3"x12"x32" all alluminum and welded, have a 7.5 PSI spring she just creeps on cold nights
-ACT 6puck sprung/96 probe tranny
-Short shifter
-HEI and MSD 6al (makes a big difference when you spend the 65$ ont he right spark plugs)
-KYB GR-2 struts with H & R springs
-Megan racing seats
-Personal 280mm stearing wheel
-Familia rear strut tower bar
Boris

Post by Boris »

I'm 6"6, maybe 6"7 and I can fit pretty comfortably. IMO a smaller steering wheel would help more than anything, and would be cheaper too. I find that the MX has a lot of room for such a small car. I fit in there better than I did in my old 4Runner...

Return to “General Mazda”