17.1 quarter mile

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

yea something is def wrong with that time H cuz when I ran my car at the track in wyo at an elev. of 5200 I still got a 16.9 with my k8.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

i know whats wrong it needs a ze.. its running good now. havent timed it. im doing 30 miles per gallon. I gave up on it. I want a reliable car which u can ze later on. Its cheap to ze :D over here cars a re slow for some reason. my friends ze did 15.5 and well yeah i posted all that info on other posts.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

sorry to bring alive a dead post.. but i found out that the reason for those times was that the two front tires had been actually rubb9ingagainst the strut.. it sems in order to get my 205 55 r 16 tires to fit.. i needed to bang with a big hammer to make clearance... ugh.. the tire itself has a big line where ikt has been rubbing all this time.. also had a seazing hub which explains why my car wanted to go to the right and alignement was good.... wow.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”