What is your favorite racing game and why?

Off-Topic Discussions
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

pole position!!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
DJ

Post by DJ »

cjthor wrote:pole position!!
Haha, go Atari 2600!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Forza Motorsports because unlike Gran Turismo 3 and 4, it was a BLAST to play

physics kick major a--!!!
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

I think XBox 360 is gonna make the gaming world rock harder mna. I was playing Forza on my friends Hi-Def TV and eve though its an XBox game the graphics and all still seem majorly inhanced and so much better. I like the new Burnout taht is coming out. I loved takedown mode the best. This means since I haven't played in a while get used to siezures again lol cause that game is set up so damn fast. I liked the last burnout with thar level when you were under the tracks in the city and it was a two lane back and forth crowded road. That level was sick and hard and made fun for takedowns.
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
For BPT Frorums - http://www.aokforums.com/mazdaengines/
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

Tokoyo extreme racer 0.

The overboost button ftw!
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

Lol when that came out for playstation I was drooling cause it was road racing all the way lmao. Than I got bored of the stages though. It's not like Need For Speed Underground 2 where you can race someone than switch it up on them in 5 seconds lmao.
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

forza is so addictive
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Better yet, when Forza 2 comes out for Xbox 360 :drool:
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Bolverk

Post by Bolverk »

Definitely Forza Motorsport. But for arcade racers, Initial D and Need for Speed.
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

LOL yeah on Initial D I have an RX-8 with 14 stars and I beat Bunta and the game over 4 times over :P

I also play Maximum Tune.
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Julz

Post by Julz »

N4S..Most wanted. Liked the ending and ramming police cars
Just scored Juiced for $5. Its kinda crappy though!
-Julz
AAAAaaannnnddd Action!
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

NFS: Most Wanted for me...awsome game, but I wish they would of kept the damn drifting! Althogh i bet they will come out with NFS: Drift Action or something now that Tokyo Drift just came out

(p.s. , good move...better than the other two. The cars actually look GOOD. and they defantly make fun of the rice rocketeers sum..)
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
DJ

Post by DJ »

NFS: Most Wanted was pretty good because it tried to get away from the underground style a bit by going back to Porsches and stuff like that. They still need to go all the way back to the original NFS formula... super cars only. I mean, Most Wanted had a cobalt?? Those cars are so cheap, the money I spent on the game could of been the first months payment on that crap. But it didn’t have any Ferrari’s???? No Zonda?? Lowest end car should be a Lotus Exige and go up from there. They also need to go back to tracks, no more of the same map but taking different turns with HUGE YELLOW ARROWS on the screen.
Police chases in Most Wanted made up for it though, defiantly the best out of the series by far. There is nothing more satisfying than smashing through a road block, turning around, and smashing through it again.
freakyalien

Post by freakyalien »

DJ wrote:NFS: Most Wanted was pretty good because it tried to get away from the underground style a bit by going back to Porsches and stuff like that. They still need to go all the way back to the original NFS formula... super cars only. I mean, Most Wanted had a cobalt?? Those cars are so cheap, the money I spent on the game could of been the first months payment on that crap. But it didn’t have any Ferrari’s???? No Zonda?? Lowest end car should be a Lotus Exige and go up from there.
I dunno...it kinda feels cool working your way up through the ranks. I like starting with a crappy car and eventually obtaining a real nice ride.
Vroooom

Return to “Off-Topic”