NEW MX-3??

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

that mx3 looks easy to make :) we converted an old cavalier to a new one.. hmm neh im alrfeady fed up with mods lol
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
s1zzl3

Post by s1zzl3 »

thnxz, glad u guys liked it, its not very dramatic
the lines r smooth and the design flows
i tried to make it as real as possible
so maybe, in the near future,someone will see this
and want to do a conversion :D
next i will do a riced out version for those of you
who like that stuff, i jus like doing it cuz
it makes for good eye candy :twisted:
s1zzl3 & s1 Designs 2009
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2312320
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

actually im in the middle of doing somewhat of an RX-8 front end conversion on an MX-3. just got the headlights in place (not as easy as one might think). and got one fender pretty much modded up, working on the front bumper and hood soon. we will start a work log soon. doing a BPT swap with a T3 super 60. if all goes well we will be done in two months. its another fellow MX-West members car. but i would like to see a complete MX-3 to RX-8 body conversion. as if done properly would look very nice. but also would need to be converted to RWD with at least a BP, but a 13B wouldent be bad.
Cy

Post by Cy »

Josh wrote:actually im in the middle of doing somewhat of an RX-8 front end conversion on an MX-3. just got the headlights in place (not as easy as one might think). and got one fender pretty much modded up, working on the front bumper and hood soon. we will start a work log soon. doing a BPT swap with a T3 super 60. if all goes well we will be done in two months. its another fellow MX-West members car. but i would like to see a complete MX-3 to RX-8 body conversion. as if done properly would look very nice. but also would need to be converted to RWD with at least a BP, but a 13B wouldent be bad.
13B-REW :D HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....

lol.. it'd be funny to see a Mx-3 twist like a corkscrew under the torque :D

Return to “Appearance”