centerforce stage 1 clutch for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
93mxrgs

Re: centerforce stage 1 clutch for sale

Post by 93mxrgs »

i get my information from dave, and plus i think they are talkin about a clutch for a v6 jarid u have a 4banger if im not mistakn, and yours doensnt have the couter weights, hope that answers you question, ohh ya, and a VERY reputable transmisson shop in my area that REFUSES to put them in cars. thats where i get my info
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Okay man. Call centerforce and ask for the Senior sales rep. His name is Bill, He will tell you how many clutches he has gotten back due to weights flyin off. In fifteen years they have gotten eight clutches back. Just a lil fact for ya. Have a nice day. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 93mxrgs:<BR><STRONG>i get my information from dave, and plus i think they are talkin about a clutch for a v6 jarid u have a 4banger if im not mistakn, and yours doensnt have the couter weights, hope that answers you question, ohh ya, and a VERY reputable transmisson shop in my area that REFUSES to put them in cars. thats where i get my info</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

thats funny, cause the shop i go to, had like 5 in one year HMMMMM.. sounds like he's tryin to sell sell sell to me. u have ur opinion i have mine, and im basing mine on a very reputable shop in my area
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

okay man, wheres the shop? Who are you talkin to? whats the number? or better yet heres the deal....you drop it I drop it. Nuff said.. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 93mxrgs:<BR><STRONG>thats funny, cause the shop i go to, had like 5 in one year HMMMMM.. sounds like he's tryin to sell sell sell to me. u have ur opinion i have mine, and im basing mine on a very reputable shop in my area</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>[ November 01, 2001: Message edited by: cjthor ]
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Gabi

Post by Gabi »

Nobody wants that clutch????????
See you in my rear wiew!!
Ray

Post by Ray »

Hi Gabi<BR>Well if it wasen't because I was on the other side, yes, :-), I saw it was an 215mm clutch, if you are going up to stage 3, coulden't you use the 225mm from centerforce, as I see it the flywheel from the 1.8 needs a little work, or if you have one from the 2.5 it should be 225 ? anyway, good luck :)
Ray
2.5L if you try - you can't without it
Gabi

Post by Gabi »

I have the stage 3 installed.It works perfectly ,but I can't feel any differents<BR>betveen the two clutches.<BR>My point is that you don't need to go with 225mm clutch ,215mm is more than perfect
See you in my rear wiew!!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”