Mx-3 for sale: Parting out

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
larz13

Re: Mx-3 for sale: Parting out

Post by larz13 »

Hey If you still have the ash tray in working order I'll give you $15 Cdn including shipping. <P>Larz<BR>email me back at larzbomb@hotmail.com
Bundy

Post by Bundy »

I wonder if you have the double decker arm-rest or not. If so, I'll be interested in it. Thanks.<P>bungo :eek:
VDubb

Post by VDubb »

I emailed you about the flywheel. I think the other probe guy found one already. Let me know either way, thanks.
1995 Ford Probe GT<BR>Phenos:Brospeed:HotShot:Nitto:<BR>Eibach:Freedom Design:Ractive:
fender bent

Post by fender bent »

hey if nobody gets your ashtray or armrest , ill take them if they are black. <P>Does anybody know the name of the plastic peice that folds up and down next to the speakers in the trunk? if you have them ill take one. thanks phil<BR>zumstein@megsinet.net
92 1.8L V-6 red baby rocket
chuck82

Post by chuck82 »

Hey I would like to know if you still have the right/left fender and the front bumper <P>how much do you want for them
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

any short shifter? Whatis the exhaust like?
larz13

Post by larz13 »

Hey I don't need the ash tray anymore thanks anyways.<P>Larz
KyleX2000

Post by KyleX2000 »

No Short shifter here. There is a dual exhuast pipe muffler. Not a dual exhust system. But the dual muffler. Perfect condition no rust at all. It was put on not to long ago. Looks nice on the car. That is still for sale. If any one is interested gimme and email personally it is easier to deal with the parts selling that way. Thanx-<P>-Ky-
LiquidMazda

Post by LiquidMazda »

Kyle, I'll give you $5 for the Ashtray, $10 for the shift knob and boot. email me back frozenenergy@bhlegend.com<P>Thanks
Liquid Mazda

Post by Guest »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KyleX2000:<BR><STRONG>Hey I am peicing out a 1993 Mazda Mx-3. This is a car whose engine was blown. So everything but the engine is for sale. If the whole car is wanted, this could be arranged. The car is a green/blueish.. which is the mazda mx-3 teal color. Body and interior in good condition. Any interests... either post here or email me personally at KyleX2000@cs.com. Buyers responsable for postage and handling. Thanx.<P>-Ky Nicholson-</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>YOU HAVE THE DRIVER SIDE WINDOW REGULATOR?<BR>(I ASSUMING YOU HAVE A POWER WINDOW)<P>AND THE LOCK FOR THE BACK HATCH?<P>EMAIL/CALL ME<BR>ALFA__@HOTMAIL.COM<BR>405 269 3786<BR> :D
twilesMX3

Post by twilesMX3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KyleX2000:<BR><STRONG>Hey I am peicing out a 1993 Mazda Mx-3. This is a car whose engine was blown. So everything but the engine is for sale. If the whole car is wanted, this could be arranged. The car is a green/blueish.. which is the mazda mx-3 teal color. Body and interior in good condition. Any interests... either post here or email me personally at KyleX2000@cs.com. Buyers responsable for postage and handling. Thanx.<P>-Ky Nicholson-</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
GHCADD

Post by GHCADD »

1994 Green MX-3 1.6L 185,000KM Auto<P>brentwood <BR>ph: (905) 607-7779 <BR>fax: 9056077770 <BR>TORONTO AREA <P>Specifications <P><BR>Features and Equipment <P>Power Steering Power Brakes Power Mirrors <BR>SONY CD Player Tilt Rear Wiper <BR>Block Heater Air Conditioning Alloy Wheels Spoiler<P><BR>Description <P>VERY CLEAN, VERY WELL LOOKED AFTER, VERY FAST - 2 OWNERS, ALL PAPER WORK,<BR>NEW BREAKS, HAS BEEN MY BABY! <P>Megawheels.com
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

i need the switches for the power windows, mine broke so i need the switches cause i have one window that will go down but not the other, ill give u 10 us for it!
furiousclouds

Post by furiousclouds »

how is the front driver side quarter panel... mine has a small dent above the tire well and i need another one... how much for that and the doors.... give me each price separately
93 Mazda MaXimum INTEGRAl<BR>submission to Allah's will above all. speed speed speed for the rest
twilesMX3

Post by twilesMX3 »

looking for lots of parts might even take the whole thing please contact me...

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”