The Sighting/Spotted Thread

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

ok...i think we need to hunt this guy down and bring him to the board...cuz so far we havn't had a response
MX3 GSR for dummies

Post by MX3 GSR for dummies »

I really didn't get a good look at the back....more the side than anything
If at first you don't succeed....it never happened

94 mx3 GS w/ KLZE, KL31 ECU, clutchmaster stage 3, cross drilled rotors, Custom ram air intake, Custom exhaust, Toyo tires, 250LPH fuel pump, Modified Distributor, Upgraded Wiring etc, external HEI, Full Body Drift kit and freshly painted Grey. Interior neon accents and much more in progress
Andrew_Pakula

The Sighting/Spotted Thread

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Instead of having multiple Sighting/Spotted Threads all over the place I am just going to create this sticky thread for it and merge all the other threads into it.
Devlin

another siting on 401

Post by Devlin »

this time it was stock green w/ altezzas (carbon or black)
had fun w/ him up to about 180, then i cut out (bad clutch)
followed me till i got out at brock rd.
ManoWar

Post by ManoWar »

that was me. Hehe its good to do that from time to time. I had 160km/h rated front winter tires witch slowed me down a bit, is urs a stock k8?

Good monday morning start :lol:
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

naw, i'm ZE, but stock intake and i'v burnt through my clutch pretty good.
she even feels slower than when it was originally installed. this month it should b fixed

and ya, great morning until i got to the office, wanted to check something so poped the hood...and pulled the handle right out! (damn cable broke) just hope i get it fixed b4 the next oil change :)
ManoWar

Post by ManoWar »

did you notice my fun times with the pole :lol: Driver side fender. Oh man i need to fix up my mx3. Fender, front shocks, oil pan, gas tank leaks when over 75% full, and for the summer i need new rims and tires.
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

my passenger side fender had fun w/ an un-identified flying object from a transport (yes, i got struck by a UFO)
went to the junkyard, replaced my mirror (it was gone) and picked up another fender for like $40
if u need any help swapping your fender, lemme know (when its warm weather that is....which should b soon)
ManoWar

Post by ManoWar »

thx alot but it shouldn't be a problem. I looked in the junkyard but they are asking way to much for it. I was supposed to pick a fender up from a fellow on the board. If not i got a quote for 150$ to get mine fixed and repainted.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Saw a White done up MX-3 on the 427 North today, Fishmouth front bumper, Pakfeifer rear gtr spoiler, lowered and had altezza rear lights. What is up with your exhaust man? It sounds horrible, like a boat horn or something....

I was driving in my Blue Lexus IS300 though so you probably didn't notice me.
Slade

Post by Slade »

saw Urbanconcept today. Saw you coming down the mountain at centennial/king. I was going up the mountain, noticed you cause of the black spoiler :).
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

It wasn't me. I was at work all day. I know there's another guy in the hamilton burlington area with the same black rear spoiler on a red mx3. I stopped at a set of lights next to the guy and had a little chat. Looks like the black rear spoiler on a red mx is catching on! lol. Just call me trend setter! j/k. :)
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
MX3 GSR for dummies

Post by MX3 GSR for dummies »

Urbanconcept wrote:It wasn't me. I was at work all day. I know there's another guy in the hamilton burlington area with the same black rear spoiler on a red mx3. I stopped at a set of lights next to the guy and had a little chat. Looks like the black rear spoiler on a red mx is catching on! lol. Just call me trend setter! j/k. :)
Bro this is crazy. I saw either you or this OTHEr guy going back :idea: three years ago LOL on the QEW heading westbound just after ford drive when your actually are heading south to the bend towards trafalgar. You or the other G was entering on the QEW from the 403 and I looked and gave the thumbs up since I had a red mx-3 too. Was that you? Or the OG
If at first you don't succeed....it never happened

94 mx3 GS w/ KLZE, KL31 ECU, clutchmaster stage 3, cross drilled rotors, Custom ram air intake, Custom exhaust, Toyo tires, 250LPH fuel pump, Modified Distributor, Upgraded Wiring etc, external HEI, Full Body Drift kit and freshly painted Grey. Interior neon accents and much more in progress
elmoknows

Post by elmoknows »

Saw a very nice V-6 Precida at GUELPH UNIVERSITY

It was red and extremley nice. Aftermarket rims, tail lights, probably a bunch of other stuff (was just walking by)

Its the best mx-3 ive seen in guelph (saw one rusted down one) and have been paying attention.

Anyone the owner?
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

[/quote] Bro this is crazy. I saw either you or this OTHEr guy going back :idea: three years ago LOL on the QEW heading westbound just after ford drive when your actually are heading south to the bend towards trafalgar. You or the other G was entering on the QEW from the 403 and I looked and gave the thumbs up since I had a red mx-3 too. Was that you? Or the OG[/quote]

It was prob the other guy lol. I've only had my mx for about two years. You'll be able to recognize me now as I have installed a black hood to go with the black GS spoiler.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”