Alone on Valentines Day?

Off-Topic Discussions
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

I wish I had this vday off. My girlfriend keeps "hinting" (demanding) that i get her a diamond ring... I convinded her that she'd be better off if i bought her a cell phone... but thats still not enough, i gotta do the whole teddy bear and chocolate what not... which i dont mind, i acutally like to be a nice guy, but she is really getting on my nerves! I really just wanna toss her a 20, tell her to have a good day and leave. :roll: But that would be an a--hole thing to do... so i'll end up spending over 200 bucks on her and it still wount be enough. Now, on top of that she's askin why I wount get her a diamond ring and askin when i plan to marry her. :? :?

gadzooks :shock:

too much for my poor soul :!:
1993 RS Teal
Meep

Post by Meep »

I'll be working for a flower shop doing Valentine's day deliveries to everyone else. My husband will be working as well... but hey we need the money...
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

I wish I had this vday off. My girlfriend keeps "hinting" (demanding) that i get her a diamond ring... I convinded her that she'd be better off if i bought her a cell phone... but thats still not enough, i gotta do the whole teddy bear and chocolate what not... which i dont mind, i acutally like to be a nice guy, but she is really getting on my nerves! I really just wanna toss her a 20, tell her to have a good day and leave. Rolling Eyes But that would be an a--hole thing to do... so i'll end up spending over 200 bucks on her and it still wount be enough. Now, on top of that she's askin why I wount get her a diamond ring and askin when i plan to marry her. Confused Confused

gadzooks Shocked

too much for my poor soul Exclamation

Hmm she kind of sounds like a stuck up one (no offence) If she doesn't want to appreciate you for just being there for her then wtf...

P.S. I am getting my wife flowers...chocolate...And another sex toy! :lol:
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I never expected any guy I went with or my ex to spend alot of money on St. Valentine's Day.

The best things that you can give each other are free :wink:

DEB :mrgreen:
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Legato626 wrote: P.S. I am getting my wife another sex toy! :lol:
:shock: :oops:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

jschrauwen wrote:
:shock: :oops:

:laugh: :laugh:

DEB
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

what! lol
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

well my suppose to be valentine ditched out and is going out with friends same thing happened to a guy i work with so we are getting hammered and spend our valentines day drunk..... and show them what they made us do.... should be great :roll:
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

95 rs wrote:so we are getting hammered and spend our valentines day drunk..... and show them what they made us do
:shock: :confused2:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

yes i know its sad but they are hurting us......
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

lol i actually did get the girlfriend a cell phone for V-day...lol and yep I gotta finish it off with Roses, Chocolate, Teddy Bear, and RED LOBSTER....damn...there went my tax return lol
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

happyclown wrote:I wish I had this vday off. My girlfriend keeps "hinting" (demanding) that i get her a diamond ring... I convinded her that she'd be better off if i bought her a cell phone... but thats still not enough, i gotta do the whole teddy bear and chocolate what not... which i dont mind, i acutally like to be a nice guy, but she is really getting on my nerves! I really just wanna toss her a 20, tell her to have a good day and leave. :roll: But that would be an a--hole thing to do... so i'll end up spending over 200 bucks on her and it still wount be enough. Now, on top of that she's askin why I wount get her a diamond ring and askin when i plan to marry her. :? :?

gadzooks :shock:

too much for my poor soul :!:
she better not be reading this thread :)
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

just a suggestion OK?

obviously it's not bothering them to not be with their guys ....... soooo instead of getting drunk (which to me would show them that you two were really miserable without them and that is maybe what they would want to happen (again maybe not)) .. you and your friend go out somewhere and have fun ... eg. play pool, archades, a movie .....

to me getting drunk is a waste of time ... that's my opinion though

although at one time I didn't mind drinking alot too

Again just a suggestion.

DEB
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

I will be spending some of my Valentine's day at the Dentist :crying:
for a root canal :dunno:
mymx.3
Supporting Member