Rsroadkilla - 95 1.6 auto dohc

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

lovin what your doing with your mx cant wait to see the finished project!!
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

cheers for the encouragment guys!

I cant wait til its finished!

Keep your eyes peeled for some more photos!!! :)
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

it's looking really sweet mate congrats,

your gonna have one of the evilest mx3's in the whole world lol
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

I love when people do that to the hoods (over the head light) if done right it looks soo mean!

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

payed the bodyshop a visit again today and i gotta say, the car is coming on leaps and bounds!!!

The custom rear valance is nearly finished now, bonnet is finished, front bumper has been fully preped and is now finished, doors are finished!!!

The only part of the car that isnt ready is the custom rear spoiler, otherwise its ready to go in primer!!!!

We pulled the car pout of the workshop today so i could for the first time step back and see the whole car as one. It looks so pissed off and sexy!!!

Im not going to post no more pics yet as i want to keep it pretty secret, as i feel the final result will be much more of a suprise when its all done!

Cheers for the comments guys. Much appreciated!!!
tallymx3

Post by tallymx3 »

I love suprises :D Cant wait to see your finished project. Keep up the good work.
1992 WHITE 1.6l SOHC saving for a BPT swap next year, New interior next month, and new Paint Hooray
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

Went to see her again yesterday... shes now in high build primer awating to be blocked this weekend.
Once she is fully prepped it will be going for the final paint the week afger that, and polished the week after that!!!

Hopefully their oven floor should be in so it all goes to plan and i will have the car back for the 1st week of april!

We've had loads of problems with the spoiler as we have had to modify it so much to get it looking right! Also have a custom bonnet, custom rear valance and a custom front valance.

Meag excited about getting it back, but im finding it real hard to choose a colour!!!
garfy1981
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by garfy1981 »

Cant wait to see the finished results mate. Take it you meant 1st May lol.
Shes going to be a awsome sight, keep us posted !!
2.5 Ze straight neck, blitz intake, mazdaspeed engine mounts, fidenza flywheel, CM II Clutch, KL-36 ecu, Magnecor 8mm Leads, Battery Relocation. Hotshot headers, 2.5 mandrel bent stainless exhaust, hi-flow cat, Speed hut dials, custom coilover set up. Custom willwood big brake conversion.
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

just a lil teaser as i dont want to give too much away! :p

Shes had her coat of high build primer to get the car level, this week she will be blocked and primered again next weekend. Getting close now!

Cheers for the comments guys. Appreciate the support! :)

And garfy, come say hello on http://www.japshowcarz.co.uk

Would be good to see another mx3 owner on there! :)
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

booo come on we want to see how it's going :P

looks like they are being very professional
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

Its gettin licked tomorrow!!!

i cant wait! Going to the bodyshop so i can watch them spray it as i love all the bodywork side of things.

No doubt i'l post pics up as soon as its done, but it will be mopped next weekend then i can have her back!!!

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

<legs it out the door screming like a lil girl with excitment!!!>
rebel_princess_lynz

yeah

Post by rebel_princess_lynz »

i am sooooo jealous,..she's a beauty!!! wish i could get mine to look like that...go you!!!
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

that car is now painted! It looks sooooooooo nice. Im sure the cvolour will cause a bit of debate, but i absolutly love it!

I'l post some pics when i have all the bumpers on as they are still awating to be painted. Hopefully today!

Cheers for the comment people!!
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

The car got mot'd, taxed and insured yesterday. It was her first outing on the road since it's been painted!!!

To say the attention was massive is an understatment!!! Everyone stood there and stared!!! lol

I'l post some pics up maybe later on tonight or tomorrow as she has still yet to be unveiled!!!
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

grrr post the damn pictures we've been waiting long enough lol

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”