Kobe with 81pts!!!

Off-Topic Discussions
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Meanie wrote:
mxmaz wrote:
Meanie wrote: And your point is?
My point is that he is an amazing basketball player, and nothing you or anybody else says can take away from that fact. He is shooting over 45% and has the league lead at 36 points a game. And it is only your opinion that he is a hog, and arrogant blah blah blah. I disagree with you on that. He is the go to guy on the lakers, and he gets paid to do exactly what he is doing.
Of course it's my opinion. That's all any of us speak when we express ourselves. You can disagree with me all you want but he is the very reason why he and Shaq don't get along, why he clashes with Phil Jackson and other members of his team and other teams.

The sad news is, one man will not make the team. It requires a "team" effort on all counts. This is the reason for the success of the Detroit Pistons. The Lakers are 7th in playoff position right now and I doubt they will move up much more, if at all, because Kobe tries to single handedly conquer the games. A smarter team will shut him down, which is why I look forward to todays games against the Pistons. If the Lakers want to pay him high dollar to be a showoff, it's their money. But they will never win another title until they control it.

But of course, this is only my opinion.
For one, last time I heard, him and Phil are getting along much better. 2nd, the last player Kobe to "clash" againts was Chucky Atkins, who may I add, was also the one who publicily announced that he wanted to take more shots. Chucky Atkins sucks, cant ever play D and is now a bench player for the Wizards, what a great lost...
Also, I forgot to add that Chucky had alot of bad problem with Caron Butler last year aswell.
As for Shaq, many believe that he didnt get along with Kobe because Kobe thought he was lazy, hell, even ROBERT HORRY and BRIAN SHAW said this. And guess what, him being lazy and out of shape is still happening with the Heat.
In Phil Jackson's book, he said somehting about no-one else in the NBA will be able to get the ball to Shaq like Kobe. Its still true and if you remember watching these two in the same team, you know Shaq didnt like Kobe because Kobe was supposebly selfish. They just didnt get along.
Also, Shaq is over-sensitive. It took him a year and a half to shut his mouth about Kobe and L.A. and he ended up getting upset at a small comment Andrew Bynum made about him!
Wasnt Shaq the one who wanted a long term $25mil a year contract?
Even now, Shaq still dosent understand why he got traded. He dosent want to believe that he is getting old. But his numbers are sure showing it.
Kobe not getting along with other teams? WTF? You mean like how players like Divac, Mutombo, Ostertag and even Chris Webber would talk s--- on Shaq for elbowing?
You do know Kobe is friends with KG and Ripp Hamilton?
LeBron James even says that Kobe is the best player in the NBA. He's even said he loves his game.

Seriously, do you ever even watch the Lakers play ball? Kobe takes alot of shots because... why? Well lets see, Lamar Odom only scores 15 a night. Smush Parker has COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED. As a matter of fact, I heard the Lakers are considering of starting Sasha over Smush. Chris Mihm? He only gives 10pts a night. Kwame Brown? That draft bust piece of s--- only gives us 6pts per game and he is a starter!! So who is next? Lets see, our bench players Devean and Cook? There BENCH PLAYERS!!! So in other words, no-one steps up. The Lakers have no real second option scorer.
And to top it all off, no-one except Kobe plays a lick of defense. Well actually, Kwame plays some solid defense but everyone else disappears. Which also reminds me, Kwame only plays 26mins a game.
Kobe being a show-off? What the hell are you expecting Kobe to do? Make Lamar Odom look like Scottie Pippen? If Kobe is such a show-off, why does he play such good defense? Usually, show-offs slack off on the defensive side but are always picking up on the offensive side. They also love to do crazy dunks and brag about it on TV.

and of course its your opinion? Next time, keep your "opinion" to yourself unless you actually watch this team play ball
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Meanie

Post by Meanie »

Juans_93_MX3 wrote: For one, last time I heard, him and Phil are getting along much better. 2nd, the last player Kobe to "clash" againts was Chucky Atkins, who may I add, was also the one who publicily announced that he wanted to take more shots. Chucky Atkins sucks, cant ever play D and is now a bench player for the Wizards, what a great lost...
Also, I forgot to add that Chucky had alot of bad problem with Caron Butler last year aswell.
As for Shaq, many believe that he didnt get along with Kobe because Kobe thought he was lazy, hell, even ROBERT HORRY and BRIAN SHAW said this. And guess what, him being lazy and out of shape is still happening with the Heat.
In Phil Jackson's book, he said somehting about no-one else in the NBA will be able to get the ball to Shaq like Kobe. Its still true and if you remember watching these two in the same team, you know Shaq didnt like Kobe because Kobe was supposebly selfish. They just didnt get along.
Also, Shaq is over-sensitive. It took him a year and a half to shut his mouth about Kobe and L.A. and he ended up getting upset at a small comment Andrew Bynum made about him!
Wasnt Shaq the one who wanted a long term $25mil a year contract?
Even now, Shaq still dosent understand why he got traded. He dosent want to believe that he is getting old. But his numbers are sure showing it.
Kobe not getting along with other teams? WTF? You mean like how players like Divac, Mutombo, Ostertag and even Chris Webber would talk shat on Shaq for elbowing?
You do know Kobe is friends with KG and Ripp Hamilton?
LeBron James even says that Kobe is the best player in the NBA. He's even said he loves his game.
[/color]

Seriously, do you ever even watch the Lakers play ball? Kobe takes alot of shots because... why? Well lets see, Lamar Odom only scores 15 a night. Smush Parker has COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED. As a matter of fact, I heard the Lakers are considering of starting Sasha over Smush. Chris Mihm? He only gives 10pts a night. Kwame Brown? That draft bust piece of shat only gives us 6pts per game and he is a starter!! So who is next? Lets see, our bench players Devean and Cook? There BENCH PLAYERS!!! So in other words, no-one steps up. The Lakers have no real second option scorer.
And to top it all off, no-one except Kobe plays a lick of defense. Well actually, Kwame plays some solid defense but everyone else disappears. Which also reminds me, Kwame only plays 26mins a game.
Kobe being a show-off? What the hell are you expecting Kobe to do? Make Lamar Odom look like Scottie Pippen? If Kobe is such a show-off, why does he play such good defense? Usually, show-offs slack off on the defensive side but are always picking up on the offensive side. They also love to do crazy dunks and brag about it on TV.

and of course its your opinion? Next time, keep your "opinion" to yourself unless you actually watch this team play ball
:lol: I must have offended your idol.

Ahhh, I see how this works. It's ok to express your opinion because you "feel" you "know" more about Kobe. :lol: That's funny. My opinion is no different than yours. You don't like it, don't read it. But it's obvious, something must be true or it wouldn't have bothered you so much that you have to tell someone to keep their opinion to themself. :lol:

The other players on the Lakers can't play because KOBE HOGS THE BALL! :lol: They will be lucky to make the playoffs and if so, first round knockout at best.

Lighten up son, to allow an opinion to upset you so, is really putting a damper on your character. Shouldn't you be rooting for the Jazz ? :lol:
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

uhh guys this isnt such a big deal. You dont need to argue over it.
em-ex-3

Post by em-ex-3 »

Okay final word.. Kobe raped them that night :D
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

kobe > jordan
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

Jordan > everyone
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

preschool b-ball player > jordan and kobe together

Return to “Off-Topic”