Mazda MX-3 1993 parts for sale,

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
PHieT850

Re: Mazda MX-3 1993 parts for sale,

Post by PHieT850 »

this guy is real jerk.... i told him after i knew what the info on his car was, i might want more and look at his reply to me.... i was even nice.... he hates americans.... cuz obviously he was WRONG!!!! @ thumbs down on FRENCHWY.... just my 2 cents... Phiet<P>In a message dated 8/29/2001 2:23:50 PM Central Daylight Time, m_mayrand@yahoo.com writes:<P><< LISTEN, I haven't got oll fucken day here. Its a<BR> fucken mx-3 1993, stock. Its green (aqua). This car is<BR> complete, so, I'm not going to sell you two fucken<BR> little pieces of plastic for 2$ ya dumb a--... just go<BR> and buy these pieces new ya cheap bastard they can't<BR> be that expensive. Buzz me when you wanna stop taking<BR> up my time. What do you want, and for how much,<BR> ...then I'll reply. Stop fucken playing cat and<BR> mouse. Oh, I'm sorry, I just thought about something,<BR> you're an american. Let me start over nice and<BR> slooooooowwwwwwww. geeeeeeetttttt aaaaaaa<BR> liiiiiiiiiiifffffeeeeeee.<BR> <BR> Frenchy >><BR>frenchy.<BR> could u give me a brief description of yer car? year?? aftermarket mods?? interior color?? ETC... well i need the little push in clips that are on both side of the center console ie: radio, astray, etc.... i also need the little insert pieces under the e-brake handle..... still got the gauge cluster?? hatch cover?? ill think of more after u get back to me..thanks..noel<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX-3SEOwna:<BR><B>all i need is the little clip for the top part of the armrest that locks it mine is broken so if yours is good I'll buy it for a couple of bucks </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
Dont want something, that doesnt want you back

Post by Guest »

Im sorry but I think your just mad. And on little stuff after driving around to the post office, buying a money order, you would had already paid for it at mazda to begin with. And if you dont get an answer the thing is they dont want to sale that little part and my self, I would like a reply on emails, but if they are negative, please dont even bother. THis board is turning mad and devient all of a sudden again. Give people the benefit of the doubt, think the best of people, and quit trying to prove whos right or wrong. Its a turn off.
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

That sounds pretty jacked up if its true. And I wanted 2 little plastic clips too....but if I want them brand new, I have to order the ENTIRE power window assembly (My Mazda Dealership said they couldnt get me the switches but they could get me a new power window setup. I didnt even ask for the cost.....)<BR>
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
PHieT850

Post by PHieT850 »

well i did want other things from him but i didnt know, if he had the same year as me?? cuz i needed some part from the dash and i recall the dashes arent exactly the same.... i'm not mad i just dont think he understood me.... and as a result he replied very rudely...i dunno?? Phock it.... and for the pieces i was talking bout i would gave him 20 bucks just for the 4pieces i was asking for.... but me and haters dont get along...peace..Phiet
Dont want something, that doesnt want you back

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”