I AM CANADIAN

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Deimos wrote:you forgot to mention a verry important thing....u mentioned the beer cases...but forgot about the BEER
one main point is that the 5 comes BEFORE the decimal here
The hazards of cut n paste. :)
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
RTT

Post by RTT »

Deimos wrote:you forgot to mention a verry important thing....u mentioned the beer cases...but forgot about the BEER
one main point is that the 5 comes BEFORE the decimal here
WORD!!!

Thats why Canada is the best, we dont drink monkey piss!!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Um, I dont drink monkey piss.
Are Guiness and new castle considered monkey piss :)
bushidosword

Post by bushidosword »

oh boy this is going nowhere good :(

lol

lets just be satisfied with we ALL rock :D
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I much rather be an American.
Why???

I love my monkey piss Budwieser
I hate cold weather, it makes my bones hurt
We are the savior of the world in most major wars. The only reason Canada's English and French population didn't go anywhere is because Canada is not worth coming into (OOOooo, that one was just mean)
Canadain's don't have crime b/c all criminals like to live here. We have more money to steal and it is easier to get away.
I have numerous guns that I break laws with all the time and love doing it (albeit without hurting anyone or taking any property) Blasting empty Budwieser cans in your back yard is the most fun anyone can have. (well except maybe haveing an all-wheel-drive turbo MX-3 and drift in the snow)
Best of all America has two faces; one that we show our a-- with and one that we talk with... (wait I think that was a slam on the US...)

This is a fun post.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Must be a good reason why nearly 80% of our population lives within close proximity to the border.
Gotta go ..... must hose down the igloo to get a fresh coat of ice back on it....LOL.
What's really neat is seeing the American cars coming across the border in May and June with ski's in their ski racks heading for a our cottage area for the weekend. Some sort of misconception that as soon as they cross the Rainbow Bridge at Niagara Falls, they expect to see eskimos and igloos - and they're being serious.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

jschrauwen wrote:Must be a good reason why nearly 80% of our population lives within close proximity to the border.
Gotta go ..... must hose down the igloo to get a fresh coat of ice back on it....LOL.
What's really neat is seeing the American cars coming across the border in May and June with ski's in their ski racks heading for a our cottage area for the weekend. Some sort of misconception that as soon as they cross the Rainbow Bridge at Niagara Falls, they expect to see eskimos and igloos - and they're being serious.
lol John - I don't have to tell you what they expect when they come out here!!! Tie me kangaroo down sport! :D
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
j'smx

Post by j'smx »

LOL
bushidosword

Post by bushidosword »

(for fun) go to http://www.google.com type in "failure" and view the top result!

:twisted:

Post by relisys_3200 »

Grants wrote:
jschrauwen wrote:Must be a good reason why nearly 80% of our population lives within close proximity to the border.
lol John - I don't have to tell you what they expect when they come out here!!! Tie me kangaroo down sport! :D

LOL, I'll admit that if I ever took a trip to Australia the FIRST thing I would be trying to do is pet a kangaroo :lol:
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

I think holding a koala, petting a kangaroo, putting shrimp on the barbie, and catching a crocodile with my bare hands would be on the top of my australia trip. I mean if Crocodile Dundee and the Crocodile Hunter can wrestle with crocodiles how hard can it really be?
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

guys you're missing the best

MX-3.COM IS CANADIAN

mouahahahha

that is all for me ;)
I'm out
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”