neww mx-3 precidia

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

damn Oscar, that is exactly what I was going to say!!

I'd buy the new MX-3 in a hearbeat!!!
Looks Awesome!! 8)
Someone should do a custom MX like that.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

I would like to know what Mazda would think.
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

you know how many people would be at your door step praising you if you just created the new mx3? Oh and you'd be rich. So rich infact, that i woudl force you to by us all this..2006 mx-3 lol. Tell us what mazda sais QUIck.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
s1zzl3

Post by s1zzl3 »

n the reply:
Thanks for contacting Mazda.

I am pleased you took the time to bring your suggestion regarding
future models and concept cars to our attention. Consumer feedback is
always very important to Mazda. Certainly, we want to offer exciting
vehicles, and comments such as yours help us to achieve that goal.

Rest assured I have documented your suggestion for our corporate
record. These records are continuously being reviewed by our Product
Planning Department in an effort to provide only the highest quality
products to our customers.

Again, thank you for contacting Mazda.
im not sure wat that means but im pretty sure its a slap in the face :shock:
s1zzl3 & s1 Designs 2009
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2312320
s1zzl3

Post by s1zzl3 »

u no maybe if we all send them a message saying we really want this mazda concept theyll consider it!!! :D hahaha
im my dreams! :(
s1zzl3 & s1 Designs 2009
Neil

Post by Neil »

I think if the first picture kept a style of headlights similar to the original mx-3 headlights it would look a lot better.

I think the original mx-3 headlights are some of the nicest looking headlights, other than the poor lighting.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

s1zzl3, What you recieved from the corporate office was the canned (pre-written) response that is given to most requests/suggestions/inputs as a matter of due course (meaning almost all of the time). That is to say that they've looked at it and are reserving any sort of decision one way or the other. You're not the only one that has or will send their aspiring designs to large corporations and the corporations will accumulate these for reference purposes if they warrant such. It wasn't a slap in the face but rather a pre-programmed response to similar messages. Will they give it serious consideration - who knows. Consider it a positive response since in fact they took the time to actually respond in the first place. Corporations have the luxury of not being obligated to respond to all inputs or suggestions. I'm not sure of the content of the message you sent and sometimes the delivery in itself can make a better impression or achieve better results. If you've got a few more designs, I'll gladly re-submit your "portfolio" to the address you previously used using a few choice tactics I've acquired over the years. You can email me through here or at jschrauwen@sympatico.ca . Just an idea I had, FWIW. Keep on sketching .....

*John*
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

Ya do it i like how the new MX-3 would look. I would so rather get a new MX-3 then a new STI!!
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
s1zzl3

Post by s1zzl3 »

yeh wat u said jschrauwen is a good idea, i can send u sum more designs, i jus have to come up wit sum more, cuz i jus started photoshopping, but im pretty sure i can throw out sum more ideas quickly in a couple of days n send those in. ill like remake an rx8 or even better come up wit a new rx7 i dunno sumthin. jus to be able to have a portfolio. but yeh i will email u sum sketches wen i have time :D . because i didnt no the car would go over this well, i thought a couple of ppl would like it but most of the comments have been positive!! :shock: soo ill think of sumthin. ill try n get this design out to mazda for sure cuz if they do produce this car i think it would be pretty popular amungst the tunners n especially the mx3-ers :D :D thnxz!!!
s1zzl3 & s1 Designs 2009
reaper of souls

Post by reaper of souls »

i say it's sweet but honestly screw the kl-ze drop in the madzaspeed 6 engine in and then were talking turboed v6 all wheel drive hell ya now that is sexy 280hp all wheel drive mx-3 i can feel my legs shaking already

now the big queston 5-speed or paddle shift
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

hey i got an idea. Try and make mutiple angles of the mx-3 you created, and print them off. Get about...1/2 pictures from idfferent angles. Sketch out abit of an iterior, add soome dimentions on everything. Take those pictures, and bring them in person to the mazda dealership and see what they think.

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

freakyalien

Post by freakyalien »

Vanished wrote:Its got an almost porch like stance...
My thoughts exactly
Vroooom
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Don't bring pics ot the Mazda dealer... I don't think it would help any sinc the dealer's only interaction with Mazda is to place orders for parts and cars.
You might convince them to place the pic in the show room somewhere to get feed back. Maybe even place a comment card and box underneath. That would help you get more notice from Mazda. The more stink you can make with your idea the more Mazda will be willing to talk to you.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Jarago

Post by Jarago »

can you post the pic of that car before you colored it and everything else, or even the original cars you used. I'd like to touch it up and see if I can make it look better or a little diff. Fantastic concept
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Man jarago that would be sweet. We shoudl get all the really good photoshoppers around here to touch it up and create some differnet angles. Also maybe, are they're any car designers around this board? does anyboyd know about any car desingers they can contact? if we get a second oppinion about it, may some suggestions, and aply them, it could be even better. They also might have the hookups to get this thing started.

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

Return to “Appearance”