Sadly No more MX-3, My new Ride

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Your wish finally came true... One in the making for over a year if im not mistaken... Congrats.

All you need now is a baby girl named ALEXUS!

EBUCKS! Its been so friggin long I can't even remember your name!

Elroy I think it was?

Anyways, both Andrew and yourself should come out the Go-kart event in December. There is a post going on.

Try to make it out you old timerz! It would be nice to see some of the senior members!!!!
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

I've always wanted an IS300 <ALTEZZA> but its good to see a fellow mx-3er got one! :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

EBUCKS wrote:Nice Andrew. I'll have to look for you as you drive by in your different car now. You know I work at 30th and Horner, right on the train tracks. I'm driving a Camry now. Can't beat Toyota. lol
Did you sell your car too? I still have mine. I was thinking of selling it, but now I'm just waiting for the wedding and kid expenses to pass before I put it on the road again. Right now she's up on blocks in my garage.
Anyhow, good luck with the new ride one
P.S. how come I'm not on the map? Ebucks, Islington & Dixon. West Siiide!
Nice to see another mid-lifer ....LOL
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Holly shite, long time no see EBUCKS. I can't believe you still have your car...man, I remember you trying to sell that before Stacy sold hers, that's almost 3 years ago, that's why I didn't put you on the map, lol. Man, your making me feel old now, everyone here are probably like "who the heck are you", and only me, Andrew, Dave and Oscar know know you are, lol.

I know you're probably busy, but please stop by to at least the Mississauga Mazda Meet next year (and if your reading this, you too Jeff)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

Nice car, but my Bimmer is better ;)
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
Cyn

Post by Cyn »

Oooh an IS300, I love those cars, definately nicer than ANY Mx3 out there, but Please Please don't make it look like a Civic! There's some pretty dumb guys out there dishing out the cash for a nice car just to downgrade it!
'99 ECLIPSE SPYDER GS-T
'95 Talon TSI ~ FOR SALE
'95 MX3 RS - SOLD
'93 MX3 GS - SOLD
'92 MX3 GS - SOLD
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Yea I am not going to do anything stupid to it. Only subtle minor things, first thing I will do in the spring is Tint it.
Too much Time

Post by Too much Time »

Just drop in a 2jzgtte in there :wink:
95 240sx S14 - Yes, I go Sideways

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”