my turn :) powdercoated valve covers

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

^^^^^wow those look really nice
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

OO they look hot in white!!
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

That would be impossible to keep clean... But it would look realy nice. I don't think I've ever seen anyone brave enough to try white trim under the hood.

BTW, BabyBlue, why haven't you rested them on the engine and taken some pics for us yet...?
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

En0xmx3 wrote:jschrauwen ...
if you want a white valve cover... i have this one for you ;)
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
OMG, someone actually had the b@lls to try a white VC. Like Pat mentioned, you have to place them on top of the heads so we can see the overall effect in the engine bay. Ya, cleaning might be a real bear unless they had a real good smooth coating of clear which would make things easier in case of small spills and the like and be durable enough from those other more corrosive materials.
White VC's .... I'll be dipped!!!!
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

PATDIESEL wrote:That would be impossible to keep clean... But it would look realy nice. I don't think I've ever seen anyone brave enough to try white trim under the hood.

BTW, BabyBlue, why haven't you rested them on the engine and taken some pics for us yet...?
because they are not here yet
this week they will be here
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

good they got home finally :)
haven't got a chance to take a pic beside my intake and stuff but here's more closer shots.
I was not a fan of the red/green flake thing but in real they are not so obvious, it looks like greay flakes but once you check it closer they are in fact green/red/blue flakes. It's probably the camera that makes it look like that, I was shocked when I looked at the pictures.lol
it really looks like the second pic
Anyways, I still think it looks good

I'll take some more this week end with the fuel rails (same colour) and polished intake :D
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

im going to give my honest oppinion, i think that looks like a paint job that should be on a 6 year old girls tri-cycle i was hoping they were gonna come out better maybe onece you get them on they will look better, im not trying to be mean, just my oppinion
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

well thanks for your honest opinion
but like I said they aren't really like that in real
The flakes aren't almost even noticable. Camera makes them stick out more. Don't know why.
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

understandable.... can't wait to see them on your sexy engine
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

The flash is reflecting the sparkles. Try getting them in a well lit place and turn the flash off. I bet you'll get a more acurate pic.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

PATDIESEL wrote:The flash is reflecting the sparkles.

DING DING DING

We have a WINNER!
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”