no Mx-3 ?

Off-Topic Discussions
Meep

Post by Meep »

My husband bought me my MX-3 so I guess whatever else was on the lot would of been the next best thing...
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

fieromx3 wrote:its funny how alot of you bash on hondas on here but like 70% of u guys said u were lookin or goin to buy one lol
I am willing to bet that the people who said they were looking for a honda, are not the ones who bash them all the time.
freakyalien

Post by freakyalien »

If I couldn't get a later year RX-7...

100% Honda CRX

'91 and has to be white

my friends got one...heh, we have fun crusing.... my MX3 is white...
Vroooom
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

I was looking at a RX7 before i got my mx-3 but in my case i would have gone with a talon TSI or a golf turbo.

screw handa....
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

Mine would have honestly been an 83 Lotus Esprit. When I bought my MX3, i had to pick between this or the lotus. Each was $10 grand, but i took the MX3 cause its a hell of alot more reliable, and not nearly as old lol. Surprisingly though, the insurance was actually higher for the mx3. Go figure. :shrug:
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
freakyalien

Post by freakyalien »

I'm curious to see what your car looks like if it cost $10K...I bought mine at a dealership for 3K, and its in very good shape
Vroooom
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

hate to say it, but my first pick for a car was a 90-91 crx si. :oops:
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
bulaian

Post by bulaian »

Mine would probably be an integra or a civic hb
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

yah...a girl i know wanted a cav instead of an mx-3..ouch. For me, well..mx-3's and rx-7s.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
Chiggles

Post by Chiggles »

Hmmm.... as much as I admire the reliability of Civic's, there's just too damn many of them all over the place. Same reason why I fell in love with the Precidia in the first place was just cuz it was so unique. If the MX-3's weren't around I would've probably gone for a 5th gen. Prelude. If had the more funds, I would've gone up to either a 6th gen Celica or
2nd gen MR2.
What I drive: A Cybertronian disguised in the form of a Creek Blue Mica 95 MX-3 GS. :driver:
Long term goal: Fabricating a new transformation cog! :welder:
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

i was lookin at a 95 Neon 4dr, 96 Jeep Cherokee (man this thing was loaded, and only 2500), 94 Dodge Dakota......... i was actually lookin at 2 mx's when i got mine... 94 GS mtx and my 93 RS atx. now lookin back..... i wish i had got the GS... but i love my 4 banger
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

mxmaz wrote:
fieromx3 wrote:its funny how alot of you bash on hondas on here but like 70% of u guys said u were lookin or goin to buy one lol
I am willing to bet that the people who said they were looking for a honda, are not the ones who bash them all the time.
Probly true. I however hated my civic. I knew they were crap before I bought it, but I had no money; used ones cost almost nothing up front, maintanance is dirt cheap, they are fairly reliable, and I got 40+ mi hwy and 35mpg in the city. It was when I got in my two accidents that the reason for their cheapness is shown. I had a subaru back into me, took out my left headlights and fender, he didn't even have a scratch. Then a crown vic changed lanes into me, took off the passender half of the engine bay totaling the car, he had a big a-- dent in his rear door. Aside from that they are great commuter and beater cars. Great to start out on, but i'll never own one again.

But back on topic. I would have gotten a 2nd gen rx7 or an old talon, but they are expensive. Wouldn't mind a celica (6th or 7th) either. I origionally didn't like the mx, 4 seater with 2 doors, and a fart cannon on the back, ugh. But it's grown on me :D . It's a million times better than my civic. I wouldn't trade for anything.... well... I still want that rx7 :wink:
Drewation

Post by Drewation »

well it was either the mx3 or the mazda truck its like a b2000 or something
*new* 1995 Blaze Red MX-3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/drewationmx3
em-ex-3

Post by em-ex-3 »

91 Honda Crx si with a b18a turbo swap
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

well it was either the mx3 or the mazda truck its like a b2000 or something
Heh.. funny.. I own both a MX-3 and a B2000 cab plus :D But at the time I bought my MX-3.. I was looking for either a MX-6 or a late 80's 2 door corolla (the rear wheel drive kind). Now I would like to find a 5spd MX-3 or MX-6.. to heck with the toyota ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL

Return to “Off-Topic”