Has any one got a engine from JK?

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
ooELMOoo

Post by ooELMOoo »

so i have myself and one other person for a DEF buy ...any last ones?
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

hey elmo, sent you a pm
blackmx392

Post by blackmx392 »

i am guna buy one hopefuly in january if you guys havnt already bought yours i would be intrested in doing a group buy
ooELMOoo

Post by ooELMOoo »

I cant find anyone who can help pick a good engine from michillen island....and their engines dont look good compared to jdm source......jdm source said 1380CAD shipped including taxes to north vancouver..compared to the $900 delivered from michillen islad guys.... i rather pay the extra 500 to have a nice clean engine that i can trust...I dont know how good the eninges are on michillen as i dont know what to look for in a good engine...but if your interested let me know
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------
Team_mazdamx

Post by Team_mazdamx »

Since I hav received quit a bit of pm, If you guys want I can organize a GB for 5 klze. (that is if the admin allows it, i can provide all the info needed.)

JDMsource.ca from Calgary

- KLZE (long block)
- no ecu or tranny
- Groupbuy Price: $1000.00CAD (orginal 1150CAD)
- Deposit: $200.00
- Time: It'll take 2 weeks after I have receive all the deposit for the engines to get shipped. shipping should take no longer than 1 week anywhere in NA.

Let me know if you guys are interested.

Mod: I've sent you a pm regarding the possibility of this GB, also e-mailed.

Thanks
chertel

Post by chertel »

5 klze's???? I cant even get one? Both Shoalib and member team_mazdamx (Vince) said they had one for me a couple of months ago and that they would call, they told me not to worry that the klze they had was mine for sure, and never heard from them again. Thanx guys!!, I dont know how you guys choose your customers, my money is as green as the next guys but you make me think twice of wanting to buy an engine from jdm. I have never had trouble buying something from anyone, usually businesse's want my money, not the other way around turning customers away or maybe you just choose the customers you think you can rip off and sell them an engine that burns oil, who knows? A little ticked off about how you treat your customers or maybe just me??? :?: :twisted:
later
chris.
Team_mazdamx

Post by Team_mazdamx »

chertel wrote:5 klze's???? I cant even get one? Both Shoalib and member team_mazdamx (Vince) said they had one for me a couple of months ago and that they would call, they told me not to worry that the klze they had was mine for sure, and never heard from them again. Thanx guys!!, I dont know how you guys choose your customers, my money is as green as the next guys but you make me think twice of wanting to buy an engine from jdm. I have never had trouble buying something from anyone, usually businesse's want my money, not the other way around turning customers away or maybe you just choose the customers you think you can rip off and sell them an engine that burns oil, who knows? A little ticked off about how you treat your customers or maybe just me??? :?: :twisted:
later
chris.

chris,

Hi there, I was never aware of your situation, nor was I notified. I'm sorry that the transation didnt turn out, I know that it has been more than a month already. I passed on all your information to shoaib becuase during that time I was in school and was busy with finals. That's when transfer all my customers' information to him and let him deal with it for a month while i was away. I never lied to you in any of our e-mails, there was one klze received, it was to be yours cause I told you first and Shoaib had no problem with selling you the motor. We are not choosing our customer in any shape or form. Let me get the situation straight and i'll shoot you a pm.

Sorry again
Vince
Team_mazdamx

Post by Team_mazdamx »

Chris check pm
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

Actually I had the same prob. Since the summer of 04 I have phoned JDM souce for a ZE and everytime i get the same response that in next weeks shipping there is gonna be one and almost 2 years later I still havent gotten one. :(
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
Team_mazdamx

Post by Team_mazdamx »

93-Spec-Edn wrote:Actually I had the same prob. Since the summer of 04 I have phoned JDM souce for a ZE and everytime i get the same response that in next weeks shipping there is gonna be one and almost 2 years later I still havent gotten one. :(
we received ONE klze in the whole summer which was really disappointing... Sorry we were really out of stock during the summer.

GB info:

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48222

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”