cold air intake

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
robinek

Post by robinek »

Hi, I've just got Integra 90-93 CAI with K&N from eBay, but unfortunatelly it's not the two pieces set but only one piece. Can anybody tell me if it's OK only to cut it in the midlle or if it's different and wrong set? Thank you
And pls, appologise me if I'm repeating this question but I'm not familiar with search functions.
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

ok see not everyone spends their life on here. and knows how every thing on this site works. but be careful man some people on here get mad if you ask for help
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

robinek wrote:Hi, I've just got Integra 90-93 CAI with K&N from eBay, but unfortunatelly it's not the two pieces set but only one piece. Can anybody tell me if it's OK only to cut it in the midlle or if it's different and wrong set? Thank you
And pls, appologise me if I'm repeating this question but I'm not familiar with search functions.
This should give you all the info you need at present.
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... hlight=cai

Brno, CZ ?? Have you been on the race track there yet? Seen any good GP's?

'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

i got my PRM cold air intake (witch i am making ram air) i love this intake!!
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

jschrauwen wrote: Almost a year on this BB and It's safe guess that you're able to effectively manipulate the search function. If not, than post that query of using the search function in the Off Topic Forum, or better still, use the FAQ section.[/color]
You didn't do that. Instead you made a smart-a-- remark in response to those that helped you when they asked why you didn't search for it yourself. As I said previously, if you have difficulty in using the search function than say so and I'm sure that help will be readily available. As an infrequent user it helps to ask those kind of questions and makes it easier for future queries when you know how to manipulate the search function.

sirsmokealot wrote:ok see not everyone spends their life on here. and knows how every thing on this site works. but be careful man some people on here get mad if you ask for help
I by no means have this BB thing down pat and still ask for assistance from time to time when I'm unsure of what I'm doing. I'm not sure if others get mad but perhaps get frustrated though when the same topic keeps re-occuring and someone isn't willing to put the necessary time in to find it for themselves. Learning to do it yourself only improves your abilities for future use. Yes, I've sometimes have had minimal response to a few queries and only deduced that the answers weren't available on this BB. This gave me no provocation to make a smart-a-- remark but simply made me look harder and elsewhere for my answers. I imagine that if you're aware of how much time I spend on this BB than you yourself must have spent an extremely significant amount of time lurking (not logging in) to be tracking this in the first place. This gives rise to your experience and exposure to this BB and therefore qualifies those that questioned you as to why do didn't search in the first place. The following may explain why they queried you as to not searching and not Mr Robinek;

robinek

sirsmokealot
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

ummm ok isn't forums supposted to help people.... When i first came here ya i asked questions who doesn't but when i see people ask questions i help them to the best of my knowledge. And yes some people are wrong but thats why you research and find out what other people think. Hints forums are made!!! Where people can congregate and talk...
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
raidermaniac

Post by raidermaniac »

need my 94 distributor,radiator and fuel pump asap
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

raidermaniac wrote:need my 94 distributor,radiator and fuel pump asap
???? Say what? Is this a request for Marlo?
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

ok John you still havent told everyone what you did. you keep going around the question. and as far to that post about the 94 distributor, rad and fuel pump. that is a family issue that he is gonna try to air out on here and i dont think he should start.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

sirsmokealot wrote:ok John you still havent told everyone what you did. you keep going around the question. and as far to that post about the 94 distributor, rad and fuel pump. that is a family issue that he is gonna try to air out on here and i dont think he should start.
Marlo, as I have previously said;
jschrauwen wrote: Best to leave the past in the past and let this one go as a learning experience.
I'd prefer to deal with the present issues since rehashing old stuff is counter-productive. It appears that you may have enough on your plate with previous issues with ninjajim4 and raidermaniac which appears to not have been amicably sorted out 100%. I think we both can agree that persuing this further may not be to your advantage and believe it would be prudent for this BB to close or lock this thread from further degedation.
raidermaniac

Post by raidermaniac »

. and as far to that post about the 94 distributor, rad and fuel pump. that is a family issue that he is gonna try to air out on here and i dont think he should start.[/quote]

not trying to be an a$$, but i've emailed you 4 or 5 times about my parts and i haven't got them yet so i assumed you didn't check your email. i figured this was the only way to be sure that you get my message,but it seems by your reply apparently you have received my emails. anyway check your pm. i really need my parts now.
grey mx-3

Post by grey mx-3 »

all the links i found for the cold air intakes that people used the bids are all over already. would this intake work on a klze http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-93-AC ... 8754QQrdZ1
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

These are ZE's;

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... hlight=cai

my set-up;

Gro Harlem’s;
grey mx-3 wrote:all the links i found for the cold air intakes that people used the bids are all over already. would this intake work on a klze http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-93-AC ... 8754QQrdZ1
I believe it would since it has all of the necessary bends but integrating that bypass filter may take a little creative thinking.
grey mx-3

Post by grey mx-3 »

if i buy the one from psi tuning is it already cut to fix the mx-3? it is also an option to buy extra rubber adapters is that neccesary i know it is if you buy an ebay kit.http://www.psituning.ca/store/product_i ... ucts_id/45

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”