[FS] Everything

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

this is starting to look like his last bunch of for sale threads, check your pm.
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Sounds like I'd maybe be wasting time to pursue anything here? Not seeing a whole lotta love and jonnieb, you're making the U.S. Govt. FEMA look efficient by comparison right now. :shock: :oops:
Image -Jim
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

How much is the harness worth? a friend here wants 400 - 500 dllrs for it..

fry_81 wrote:sorry hgallegos915 i bought the wiring harness off him back in july.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

door panels, Pm me
FIMotorMX-3

Post by FIMotorMX-3 »

Must be in Europe again.
sold it to a friend.93 green MX-3 with ZE swap. KL36 ecu, modified carbon fiber intake from a civic hatch. Centerforce Dual Friction clutch from MX-6. black Konig Minuz wheels, Synthetic fluids, 3 gauge pillar pod with air/fuel, water temp and oil press. Autometer Shiftlight. B&M short shifter. 2.25 piping with a Greddy SP1 muffler, AWR urethane front motormount, pheno spacers, Intrax Springs, Mazdaspeed Sideskirts. The New Ride is a 2003 1.8t a4
check out myspace:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D795345349

my cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2142324 UPDATED!!!! 08/28/06 newest pics
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

wiper motor?? fuel pressure regulator solenoid?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

i dunno...he's answering to my pm's just fine :shrug:
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

relisys_3200 wrote:i dunno...he's answering to my pm's just fine :shrug:
Hmmmmmm. OK, red flag happen'n here. Makes single FS post , now on page 2 and still no re-posts to the many public queries. Doesn't take the time to answer queries but makes the time to answer pm's only???? Me thinks jonnieb may not be above board on all of this ... could be wrong. Publicly answering public questions would be the right thing to do and not waiting for someone to pm in order to conduct business. IMO, a little shady and hence the red flag on this one.
jonnieb, best to include a few answers publicly to the numerous posts while your answering the pm's. At least it will give the appearance that you're deling above board on this one. Until then, I retract my previous request for parts.
*John*
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Jonnieb

Still here

Post by Jonnieb »

Hey guys sry about the delays im trying to answer everyone as quick as i can im very busy and trust me i really need the money so if anyone still looks at this im here just PM me it's a little easier for me

I still have preety much everything
and im willing to lower my pricing too so I'll tell you what i have and we can make a deal trust me this is not a bidding war.

ENGINE 170000KM 1.8 V6(MAKE AN OFFER)

2 MONTH OLD BRAKES AND ROTORS ALL 4 (MAKE AN OFFER)

FENDERS HOOD BUMBPERS AND HATCH WITH EXCELLENT WORKING SHOCKS TO HOLD IT UP (MAKE ME AN OFFER)

DOORS BOTH WITH POWER WINDOWS AND MIRRORS (MAKE AN OFFER)

SEATS (MAKE AN OFFER)

EURO AND STOCK TAILLIGHTS (MAKE AN OFFER)

OK WELL YOU GET THE IDEA IF YOU NEED SOMETHING THAT IM NOT SURE WHAT IT IS JUST TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT IT FOR AND I'LL FIND OUT

ONCE AGAIN SRY ABOUT THE DELAY
Jonnieb

sry

Post by Jonnieb »

I also want to apoligies to jschrauwen is a a very valid point

Sry jschrauwen!!!
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Re: sry

Post by jschrauwen »

Jonnieb wrote:I also want to apoligies to jschrauwen is a a very valid point Sry jschrauwen!!!
Hey big guy no worries. No need to appolize to me. It's the rest of the interested people who've asked questions her in the thread and recieved no answers on the thread. Posting something for sale is going to take up a fair amount of extra time and since you have a boat-load of stuff to offer you must anticipate and dedicate the time necessary to monitor, control, regulate and update it as it progessess. It may be best to go to each person that posted publicly posted here and answer their query while quoting their question (like I just did for this post). That, along with listing some "ASKING PRICES" is what you need to do to get this thread rolling again. The BB rules are clear on this issue as it wants to maintain everything above board as much as possibble. No listing price and it turns into a bidding war and that's the business of ebay and not the BB. Do these things JB (hey, he could be J Beef :lol: j/k) and I think you may see people come back to the thread. It's up to you now bud.
-Answer all public Q's
-Edit previous post with asking prices
-Continue to monitor "YOUR THREAD" and answer/update in a timely fashion
-Do not rely or dedicate all dealings with pm's (it is sometimes viewed as a shady way to do business), it gives the appearance that there is something to hide.

*John*
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
Jonnieb

Hey

Post by Jonnieb »

the reason why i dont have pricing is because the last time that i did i never got replies so this way you tell me how much if it sounds good its yours. im also in the process of trying to get a digital camera for some pics
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Re: Hey

Post by jschrauwen »

Jonnieb wrote:the reason why i dont have pricing is because the last time that i did i never got replies so this way you tell me how much if it sounds good its yours.
Sorry JB, didn't make the rules, that's just the way it is. If you got no response previously perhaps you were asking too much. If you've got to get rid of the stuff then you can't afford to get picky on the pricing. If you're stead fast in that position than why not put it on ebay and go from there, it's the perfect forum for what you want to do. It's your call.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”