Little vid of me going fast

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Ferrarislayer

Post by Ferrarislayer »

Ya, mine did 220km/h I think that's about 129 almost 130 and I have the stock GS motor and tranny...It's burning oil tho...oh well excuse to do the klze swap :D
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Jteezy wrote:I have the g series tranny, and i've done 140mph. The g series is short geared, which i see as an advantage. F series tranny gearing is nice, but the internals arent as beefy as a G series. Can you honestly tell me the tranny that was on your original 1.6L sohc 88hp (to the crank) will hold 300hp compared to a tranny thats on a built dohc 1.8......not a hard question to answer. I was actually thinking of doing a 5th gear swap into my g series tranny.
uh... the Gseries is Taller geared. the F series is shorter thus the reason first is only a mico seccond long, but the G is definatly stronger. i blew my way threw 3 of them (f series trans). with the G series i hit 138 mph @ 6500, after that i just bounced off of the rev limiter. but now that i had swapped my ECU out for the BP10, there is another 1K RPS so it could have gone further. with the F series i toped out at 115mph @ 6500. rember tire size plays a factor in top speed as well.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”