FINISHED widebody pic on my bros cavalier

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

Franko wrote:So this "cavalier" isnt made by mazda? Are you sure?
I also remember hearing something about "multiport fuel injection" and a possible displacement of "3.1", and being informed that if challenged it can "lay a strip" from a red light.

bahahah.....franko your funny..."what is a cavalier" lol
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

kit wouldnt look half as bad on mx3
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

It would look horrible. The cav is a round car, and to have just boxes sticking out of the sides like that doesnt work well. I hate wide body kits like that cuz they dont flow at all. Dont make it for the mx because I dont think it would go over very well. And yes, cavs are almost the worst car ever made, believe me I have one. I am not proud to say it, and you can make fun of me all you want but my bike is faster and would rape you all. Anyway, make a kit that flows with the lines of the cars and makes it wider, such as a porsche rearend where it comes out gradually and actually looks good.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

You should use your skills and create some sort of rear non-gigantic lip for our car. I bet you'd get a good response from that.
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

what do u guys have against gm? i wouldnt be dissin the ecotec either id like to c a built up kl-ze kill a built up ecotec never happen unless it broke or they guy cant drive good the ecotec is the best 4 cylinder ever.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

fieromx3 wrote: the ecotec is the best 4 cylinder ever.
my friends, we have the joke of the day :lol: :lol:
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
buddyclubmx3i

Post by buddyclubmx3i »

Sick...so u got the kit for the cavi or for the mx3?
My buddy on my team may be interested....

See cavaliers can look sick if done right
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

papa roached wrote:
fieromx3 wrote: the ecotec is the best 4 cylinder ever.
my friends, we have the joke of the day :lol: :lol:
lol more like the joke of the month
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

what do u guys have against gm? i wouldnt be dissin the ecotec either id like to c a built up kl-ze kill a built up ecotec never happen unless it broke or they guy cant drive good the ecotec is the best 4 cylinder ever.
AHAHAHAHAH! Dude, the ecotech may be the best 4cyl *GM* ever built, but it's crap. Your brother (or whoever had the Fiero at the Sept 10th meet) has warped your mind. I'm quite sure you would not be singing that tune once you put an ecotech, built or not, against Babyblue :P And, incidently, a friend of mine has one of these ecocrap cavaliers, and my little 105 bhp 4banger made quick work of it. I don't know if he just can't drive or what, but we started off the line, and he never caught me. Sorry to burst your bubble.
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

that looks exactly line my borthers..its a 96 and made a conversion he also has the labo doors, the was a group buy for them on j body.org. It was initially made for cavalier.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
MX-3 Money
Supporting Member

Post by MX-3 Money »

mitmaks wrote:kit wouldnt look half as bad on mx3
lol wouldn't look half good either!
1993 MX-3 GS 5 spd, KL-ZE swap, kl31 ecu, 110 amp alternator, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, SSautocrome headers, High flow cat, Pacesetter high flow cat-back, B&M shortshifter, Clear Sigs/Sides.
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

bmwm3guy wrote:
Franko wrote:So this "cavalier" isnt made by mazda? Are you sure?
I also remember hearing something about "multiport fuel injection" and a possible displacement of "3.1", and being informed that if challenged it can "lay a strip" from a red light.
are you serious that there are no Cavi's up in Newfoundland? wow

These things as utter POS's and run mid 16s at best. They used to be either 2.2L or 2.4L 4 bangers, dunno what these new ones are. Still slow... my stock GS took their doors. The ZE blows them off the road. :twisted:
Yeah we got them here.. :P
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

fieromx3 wrote:what do u guys have against gm? i wouldnt be dissin the ecotec either id like to c a built up kl-ze kill a built up ecotec never happen unless it broke or they guy cant drive good the ecotec is the best 4 cylinder ever.
lol sorry but its not... there are far far better 4cylinder motors out there.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

im sayin for potential wise i realize a stock ecotec can be beaten by so many other 4 cylinders but they do got the most potential for the 4 bangers to date. so far lisa kubo, nelson hoyos and gary gardella are holdin the worlds record for fwd 4 cylinder. sure they got everythin put into it but 7.72 at 192mph is not slow and they already got 1200 hp out of these things already and babyblue has 350 still alot but doesnt come close to these things anyway i dont care what u say but i do know the potential of the ecotec. im not sayin no more cuz i dont wanna ruin the post.
Last edited by fieromx3 on September 17th, 2005, 1:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

yea buddyclub that cavalier looks awsome the new ones r hard to fix up but id do all out engine.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”