bad cop experiences

Off-Topic Discussions
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

yah possibly my uncle and aunt still live out in the new retirement place down 18th on the top of the hill so yah im thinking of seeing them in spring and well hopefully i dont see my ex cuz that would get ugly...... so yah il l definately stop by i should hopefully have the bodykit and rims and the turbo setup done by then
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

is it that nice copper orange one thats in the drive way of that big a-- house just off of 18th cuz well thats a nice looking ride....
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.

Return to “Off-Topic”