Delayed Power from Engine?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
vozaday2000

Post by vozaday2000 »

did you check your oil? and when your car stalls did it jump rpm's then all of a sudden drop to zero. the car can only rev to 8000 rpms. as for the oil light coming on all i can think of is either the oil is a little low and not enought was getting to the sensor at that rpms.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/730367 - UPDATED!!!!!!!

'94 MX-3 GS KLZE, KL01 Cams, Fidanza Flywheel, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, WeaponR Ram Air, 2 1/4 exhaust, Nichi Neptune Rims, Toyo Proxy 45 Rubber.

Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

The ticking is probably your friction gear. Could be HLA's but that would be a lot louder I think. As for your engine bogging down.. Dirty fuel injectors.. run a can of Seafoam through each of your next 2 tanks of gas. That should help out a bit.. also run decent quality fuel. Stop using Safeway or AM/PM gas and go with Cheveron. Hope this helps.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Reaver19

Post by Reaver19 »

Tunes67 wrote:The ticking is probably your friction gear. Could be HLA's but that would be a lot louder I think. As for your engine bogging down.. Dirty fuel injectors.. run a can of Seafoam through each of your next 2 tanks of gas. That should help out a bit.. also run decent quality fuel. Stop using Safeway or AM/PM gas and go with Cheveron. Hope this helps.

Tunes67
Heh, that's probably the most helpful post I've ever gotten, thanks alot man :)
93' MX-3 - V6 (complete!) KLDE Engine, KL02 VAF, custom fog lights :)

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”