kl-ze potential

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

get big block beast, good luck getting 10 sec klze though.... :roll:
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
duncan

Post by duncan »

well ill try to get to at least 11's if i get 10's thats a bonus so if a 2000lb honda civic can get into the 8's and 9's and still have traction issues y is it so much harder for an mx-3 to get in the 11 and 10 sec range except money we all know it costs alot. and for u mitmaks if ur talkin about a v8 muscle car thats definitely ouuta the question i dont like muscle cars except the chevelle and 69 camaro
schuttie2002
Supporting Member

Post by schuttie2002 »

good choice in the 69 camaro. my dad had a 12 sec 69 and a 1/2 back in the day.

I think your looking at it the right way now. Its a challenge, so itll be fun, and also its ok if it takes a few years.
The guys with the 8 sec civics are absolutly nuts. Ive seen a few vids online of them at the track and on dynos. 500whp from a 4 cyc, is incredible to me. But if you built an engine like babyblues, and went nuts with traction bars, roll cage, and slicks your goal could be realistic. Like everyone says, the limiting factor is money money money
93 GS-DE,mx6 tranny, obx 2nd gen headers, highflow cat n 2.25" catback, 65mm tb,CAI, mazdaspeed mounts, SPEC Stage I clutch kit, new K8 flywheel, SRD C.A.B., Intrax, S.T. braces
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/698108
duncan

Post by duncan »

schuttie2002 wrote: I think your looking at it the right way now. Its a challenge, so itll be fun, and also its ok if it takes a few years.
The guys with the 8 sec civics are absolutly nuts. Ive seen a few vids online of them at the track and on dynos. 500whp from a 4 cyc, is incredible to me. But if you built an engine like babyblues, and went nuts with traction bars, roll cage, and slicks your goal could be realistic. Like everyone says, the limiting factor is money money money
i apreciate ur support and yea it will take me along time but if im dedicated to it, it can happen at least u understand what im tryin to do and if u think 500hp from a 4 cylinder check out the nopi tunervision cars especially lisa kubo with her 4 cylinder ectotec pushin 1200hp!!!!!! and does a best of 7.72 at 192mph
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

duncan wrote:
schuttie2002 wrote: I think your looking at it the right way now. Its a challenge, so itll be fun, and also its ok if it takes a few years.
i apreciate ur support and yea it will take me along time but if im dedicated to it, it can happen at least u understand what im tryin to do and if u think 500hp from a 4 cylinder check out the nopi tunervision cars especially lisa kubo with her 4 cylinder ectotec pushin 1200hp!!!!!! and does a best of 7.72 at 192mph
good luck finding sponsor or maybe if you win a lottery, good luck with that too
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”