wtf is this thing?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
MX-3 Money
Supporting Member

Post by MX-3 Money »

[/quote]Just because you ran out and checked YOUR EGP right after you saw this post- dont take it out on me. :lol:

You didnt touch the EGP with your bare hands too did you?
[/quote]

Nope havn't touched it or even went to look for it, and if I did I think I could find something to cover it. Its not rocket science like how you wanna make it sound. :2thumbsup: But I'm not going to entertain the other memebers with this lol(i know everyone loves it tho), so you can have it your way i'll just stop posting in the thread. Later days.
1993 MX-3 GS 5 spd, KL-ZE swap, kl31 ecu, 110 amp alternator, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, SSautocrome headers, High flow cat, Pacesetter high flow cat-back, B&M shortshifter, Clear Sigs/Sides.
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Its only the halogen EGPs that are affected by "finger oils". They only came standard with the special edition...
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

sounded like it was all in good humor to me. just by reading it you know that their messing with him. calm down, its not that big of a deal.

on a nother note: my car doesent even have one. whats up with that.
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Your in luck Josh, I got a spare one. I'll email it to you.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

LMAO!! at first it was funny with the post "you didnt touch it did you?" haha but after that i really did think people were serious about it! the level of detail was amazing. you all have really gone insane :P

but in all seriousness.. stay alive. dont touch it.
92 Autozam AZ3
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

Grants wrote:Your in luck Josh, I got a spare one. I'll email it to you.
LOL HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :x *tear*
93 GS KLZE Straight Neck (Parked)
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

LOL, I'm glad that some of you laughed. It makes me feel better to laugh. I was pretty ingenious with the detail too. :D I did this to Perry (ATLMX3)first. He had some sort of wierd problem with his tranny and I told him it was his Pnuematic Shifter Gear, LOL had him going for weeks. He even called Mazda to order a new one and they didn't get the joke and told him they didn't know what he was talking about. :lol: :lol:
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Hahah- See I can be a sucker too. At least I can admit it!

:lol:
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Heh.. I had a GF once that decided she was going to change the alternator on her friends festiva.. she refused to let me help.. which was fine.. But I asked her if she was sure she had all the proper tools to do the job.. we went through the list of the typical wrenches, ratchet & sockets, flat bar (in case it didnt have an adjuster or spring loaded serpentine belt system) well she sounded so smug because she had thought of everything soo... I asked if she had her "Ford Thurnongulator".. Heh.. should have seen the look on her face LOL.. was even better when she got back from Napa after trying to buy one LOL.. ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

lol :lol: That is Awesome. I bet you paid for that.
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Oh yeah.. but when it comes to ladies.. we all pay one way or another.. the only difference is the duration of the contract ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

PATDIESEL wrote:LOL, I'm glad that some of you laughed. It makes me feel better to laugh. I was pretty ingenious with the detail too. :D I did this to Perry (ATLMX3)first. He had some sort of wierd problem with his tranny and I told him it was his Pnuematic Shifter Gear, LOL had him going for weeks. He even called Mazda to order a new one and they didn't get the joke and told him they didn't know what he was talking about. :lol: :lol:
If yo don't know better, than why would you think otherwise, especially with a cleaver name like "Pnuematic Shifter Gear", I know I'd fall for that, but depending, sometimes I like to do a net search, just to make sure I sound like I know what I'm looking for when I order parts ;)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

That is funny...I remember Pat F-ing with me about this when we were relocating my battery. We had to put the tray there so we had to take it off and I remember him feeding me this same BS and I just took a hard look at the bump in question and said you are such an A-hole. He almost had me going too. :lol: Did you try it on Chanko, Pat?
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

hopefully he won't read this and we'll try some stuff on him this coming weekend while getting his ZE ready, hehehe.
I think AtlMX3 did do a search for the pneumatic shifter gear on several search engines, the when nothing matched he came back to me with ?s about "is this what you are talking about?" LOL, that was the best.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

bastard.

:P

Yeah I never called Mazda- but I did to a Google search and was like.. WTF? Is that located next to my flux capacitor?
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com

Return to “Appearance”