MX-3 UBB getting badmouthed on EBAY!!!

Other - General Mazda Discussions
TekPmp

Post by TekPmp »

ROFL "Asscolwn" : Clown residing in ones a-- :laugh:
Black 94 RS, Erebuni MS style front, OEM sideskirts, Clear signals, altezza tails, 93 seats, Civic projectors
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

I don't know anything about this situation but from reading the first paragraph it's all a joke. He refers himself as a businessman but he acts like a business-child. I checked his E-bay Feedback score and nearly 10 buyers responded viemently negative and he had one withdrawl.

Another thing I noticed was his pompousness (amongst other quotes, this stuck out).

"...and i relize that there are tons more cars out there STILL IN PRODUCTION that would love for us to spend the time on new products for them."

Who does this guy think he is; the Jesus Christ of MX-3s? Should we be redeemingly blessed by his whim to make or not make products for our cars? He acts like he's the reason MX-3s are so great. Warranted by what? Seriously, name ONE ground-breaking, beneficial contribution he's made to the MX-3 community?
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

THIS is the guys information from who is
Registrant:
Fibercation
dont know
dont know, Ohio 12345
US

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: FIBERCATION.COM
Created on: 23-MAR-04
Expires on: 23-MAR-06
Last Updated on: 25-MAR-05

Administrative, Technical Contact:
Notsure, Shane mx6trickout@aol.com
Fibercation
dont know
dont know, Ohio 12345
US
555-555-1234

Domain servers in listed order:
DNS1.HRNOC.NET
DNS2.HRNOC.NET

Would you really trust the guy after reading this

Honestly he slandered jeff, jeff should find a lawyer with a mx-3 & sue him for damamges,...lol that would be so bad a--,

Plus how do you develop parts so fast for the mx-3 i think all he is doin is wrapping them in CF,
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

name ONE ground-breaking, beneficial contribution he's made to the MX-3 community
He Left...How's that? :lol:
93 GS KLZE Straight Neck (Parked)
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Good enough for me :D
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

monty73741 wrote:THIS is the guys information from who is
Registrant:
Fibercation
dont know
dont know, Ohio 12345
US
haha, he doesn't know his own address

seriously though, anyone who is running a legitimite business has no reason to hide their contact information in their domain whois information
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

Hrmm...

thats where the "12345" zip is? Dayton, OH? hahah good info to know for future bullshitting ;)
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

RaverChankoMX3 wrote:I don't know anything about this situation but from reading the first paragraph it's all a joke. He refers himself as a businessman but he acts like a business-child. I checked his E-bay Feedback score and nearly 10 buyers responded viemently negative and he had one withdrawl.

Another thing I noticed was his pompousness (amongst other quotes, this stuck out).

"...and i relize that there are tons more cars out there STILL IN PRODUCTION that would love for us to spend the time on new products for them."

Who does this guy think he is; the Jesus Christ of MX-3s? Should we be redeemingly blessed by his whim to make or not make products for our cars? He acts like he's the reason MX-3s are so great. Warranted by what? Seriously, name ONE ground-breaking, beneficial contribution he's made to the MX-3 community?
LMAO!!
For real, who does he think he is?
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

Why are we wasting are breath even talking about him he sucks, and most definatly is not a buisness man so I propose we just don't mention him anymore. But if anyone happens to see him on the street kick him in the nuts or something.
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

Hey! I live in Ohio, I wonder where he could be...
No more MX-3.
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

wow you guys need to relax. If it bothers you that much that he feels that way then you guys need to find a new hobby. Theres tons of people that think the mx3 community is a joke, I even know of some mx3 drivers that think it is. Just like theres some of you on this board that think the honda community is a joke. He came on here asking if anyone wanted CF parts, mind you in the wrong fashion, got himself banned and feels the mx3 community isnt appreciative of what he was trying to do. lets leave it at that. You guys dont need to continue rambling on trying make him look bad, he already did that himself.

He has said he isnt going to make any mx3 parts so you guys dont need to keep on about it. Just let it go.
MikeUK
Forum Moderator

Post by MikeUK »

Is this the same little shite that scammed a load of us out of loads of different products. That we were happy to trust and buy from him then he failed to deliver any of the goods, or offer any reason why he didnt deliver the goods, and didnt even bother replying to any of our questioning comments. Also totally failed to give people their money back.

If he would have just disapeard that would have been sufice, but to then come into the open then go on ebay and say this shite.

What a freaking little bone head. Dont get me wrong im quite a nice guy but little piss taking scammers I can not be arsed with. Some one please give me a plane ticket to his home town. Id like a little chat.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

MikeUK wrote:Is this the same little shite that scammed a load of us out of loads of different products. That we were happy to trust and buy from him then he failed to deliver any of the goods, or offer any reason why he didnt deliver the goods, and didnt even bother replying to any of our questioning comments. Also totally failed to give people their money back.

If he would have just disapeard that would have been sufice, but to then come into the open then go on ebay and say this shite.

What a freaking little bone head. Dont get me wrong im quite a nice guy but little piss taking scammers I can not be arsed with. Some one please give me a plane ticket to his home town. Id like a little chat.
no thats not same guy ok? just let it go people, he didnt want to contribute for selling on this board, we didnt appreciate his work, its lose/lose situation, now no one will get custom c/f parts and possibly projectors made
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Tunes67 wrote:Eh... the guy is a dork.. probably Shea's evil twin or something.. E-gay is a good place for him :roll: Tunes67
neutral wrote:LOL This seller is a funny man and makes me smile.
Way too funny...you guys crack me up... :laugh:
BTW, a good majority of his products are overlay and not solid.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas

Return to “General Mazda”