law

Off-Topic Discussions
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I don't get what's that suppose to mean, are your brakes not working or something? Even then, a brick wall will stop you pretty good...
Just the cops trying to tell me that my car was a deadly weapon and shouldnt be treated or driven like a toy. I did exaggerate a bit on that.. but I did get that speech on two different occasions.. maybe its something they teach the police officer trainees or something. Mind you.. both times I was given that speech it was because I was doing 39 in a 35 mph zone and 36 in a 30 mph. Yeah.. I was ripping up the roads. I have a well earned bias against traffic cops. My personal opinion is that only the state patrol should do traffic stops and that "City" cops should just stick to violet crime and eating donuts.

Tunes67
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

For the 2 years I had my hair that long (down to my waste in back)
Tunes please tell me you didn't have a MULLET!!! :lol: [/quote]
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Nope.. no mullet LOL Big Hair.. all feathered back.. I got sick of going through a bottle of shampoo a week. Was funny though.. the chick at the Super Cuts where I had it whacked off actually cried when she couldnt change my mind about getting it cut. Ahhh.. those were the days.. Big hair and big horsepower and cheap gas.. ;) Now the only cheap gas we can find these days comes from a can of chili.. :shock: And I have enough gray in my hair now that if I let it grow long again.. someone more religious than I would think me a Fat Moses.. ;) Btw SOHC.. Looks like I will be joining you on the BP bandwaggon soon.. Picking up a 92 Protege with all the trimmings ;) Gonna rebuild it first though.. may scrounge up all the parts to turbo it before hand too if I can get a bit more luck or cash :D Cheers!

Tunes67
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Tunes67 wrote:My personal opinion is that only the state patrol should do traffic stops and that "City" cops should just stick to violet crime and eating donuts.
Here, that wouldn't work out well, city cops are more lenient than the state (or provincial as it would be called in Canada) OPP are strict old guys what just cruise around to give tickets. The city guys are younger, i know several of them, but even if I don't know them, they are easier to deal with, except that cop at the safety check in Mississauga last year, he was an a--.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Off-Topic”