Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

Lol you might find an eye :!:
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

it was all a HOAX and the woman has as history of filing lawsuits against corporations... :roll:
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Ya, kinda figured
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

GregoryChristian wrote:it was all a HOAX and the woman has as history of filing lawsuits against corporations... :roll:
good entertainment tho... :D and so this story will join the lore of urban legend...
Image -Jim
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

i could care less wendy's is the best fast food we have in minnesota , damn those other states that have sonic's I LOVE SONIC, thats the best fast food place, any who i bet my friend 30bux after a workout that he couldnt eat the whole dollar menu , it was sick he did it then when he was finishing up the chili, well he lost it all, back into the chili cup :throwup: it was great watching him you guys should try this one on your friends as well its quite funny
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

koreanmx-er wrote:i could care less wendy's is the best fast food we have in minnesota , damn those other states that have sonic's I LOVE SONIC, thats the best fast food place,
I have 4 sonics where i live. I think it is a total overload of them around here.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

who gives a crap...I still pick wendy's over BK or McD's any farking day of the year...even if I saw a finger sticking out of my burger.

After seeing a chicken head encrusted as a chicken mcnugget I'll never eat McD's voluntarily again!! Plus their meat isn't really meat! its loaded w/sugar & "beef flavoring"....how f'ed up is that?
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
freyguy_412

Post by freyguy_412 »

Hey its an old post, but just wanted to post it for fun that the finger the woman found belonged to her relative. I'm not sure how the relative lost the finger but she got it, bit into it a time or two and put it in there. :throwup: :help: :freak: :throwup:

Needless to say she is going to jail.
It might be slow, but it's not a civic!
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

so would it be safe to assume that one of her relatives gave her the finger? ok, that was a bad one but who could resist? :oops:
Image -Jim

Return to “Off-Topic”