Interesting find in the AutoTrader

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
drewleedham

yeah

Post by drewleedham »

it should have a sunroof.

the 1.8 is the smallest v6 ever in a production car, is it not?

and the ad for the one here said it was a 4 cyl. (a mistake obviously) and that it had power seats (but it meant heated seats).
FOR SALE: 93 MX-3 SE
Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

I thought all GS's came standard with a sunroof...until I got my new one.

I agree, if you look really close you can almost make out a sunroof.
::'94 MX-3 GS::KLZE::
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

SE-Man wrote:I test drove it, it runs like a dream, but that was over a year ago. Its was for sale by owner for like 6 -8 months on autotrader, he then traded it to the dealer for another car. I'm suprised it's still out their and hasn't been bought, the leather is in perfect condition.
BTW - I rembering it having a sunroof, I think that was standard in all SEs, if you look close enough in the pics you'll see the lines.
OK, now I really feel bummed out. If I was still living on Vancouver Is. I'd be down there in a heartbeat.

Kokiriwave, listen to Tunes, snap it up. There'll always be time down the road for a DE swap and mods, not to mention, can't get a better platform to start modding than the SE, IMO.

Tune's, drag Kokiriwave's a** down there. It's gotta find a good home.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Zoso124
Forum Moderator
antispam: No

Post by Zoso124 »

No a lot of GS's didn't come with sunroofs. My 92 doesn't have one. I got my SE last August with 133k for $1800 in St.Louis, it has a few dents and the paint is in bad shape but it drives great.
Mike Evans
Gone:
92 GS Tropical Emerald MTX 2.5L
93 GS Raspberry Metallic SE MTX 1.8L
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

looks to be good buy for the money, with low mileage, and sunroof??? maybe dealer didnt notice it and didnt write it in, ive got SE too and mine came with one, canadian ones came with seat warmers, which id love in cold winter mornings
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”