Great way to go out

Off-Topic Discussions
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

Well the agreement was, I bring in the car, my brother fixes it. There wasno bad judgement anywhere but for that teacher that moved it. There was no need to pick it up by a fork lift, its drivable! I will know more details tomorrow hopefully but beating a teacher is prob not the best way. I will not get my stuff back but who knows what will happen. The car is unregistered becuase I didnt have a job long time ago when i started my swap, ran into troubles and it sat for a while. Now I got money so we trailored it up there. No ones fault me or my brother. O yeah and for anyone that has ever stolen something out of someones car, you are the scum of the earth. You are the reason this worl is coming to what it is, thank you.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Just once I would like to catch a car burglar in action.. follow him to his house.. then rip his car up.. Remain nearby with a good range camera.. get pics of his reaction when he sees what has been done to his ride.. then send him copies of the pics in the mail with a note saying at least he now knows how he makes others feel. Wait for him to see the pictures and then blow his head off with a 12 gauge.. Heh.. if you cant tell.. my cars have been broken into many times and I am still slightly bitter about it.. I think I would crush each finger individually before getting out the 12 gauge.. would depend on my mood at the time I suppose ;)

Tunes67
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Now might be the time for a cup of tea and a good lie down....
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

LMAO.. Nah.. I would never do that crap.. but I can dream cant I? ;)

Tunes67

Return to “Off-Topic”