Just wondering...a poll

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Cy

Post by Cy »

if u smoke in your car ur not only less likely to get a good re-sell price, but it will also lessen the likelyhood that you WILL sell it...
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Well considering that I dont plan to sell my MX-3.. that really doesnt matter to me.. ;) The previous owner of my car did smoke and he wasnt very coordinated either.. evidence of this is 2 burns.. one in the ceiling liner and 1 on the door post panel.. since this panel is going to be replaced with a gauge pod.. it dont matter.. since I am replacing the ceiling liner when I put in the overhead console.. that dont matter.. the really bad thing a smoker can do in a car is smoke with the windows up and with the air conditioning on.. dang that stinks up fast.. if I was to ever sell my MX-3 (perish the thought) it would likely be as a trade in at a car lot and they dont care if you were a smoker or not.

Tunes67
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

After I quit, I plan on leaving the windows, hatch, and doors open for like 3 days to get the funk out.
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

manowar821 wrote:If I DID smoke, in the ashtray.
I have a box of water balloons filled with paint-thinner (in theory) just waiting for those guys who throw theirs out the window and hit my car....
Oh how I hate seeing glowing ashes hit my car. :x
Could you imagine ("in theory") a cig but leaving one's car flying in the air into another car.
Could you imagine ("in thoery") that same cig but landing in a box of water balloons filled with paint thinner.
Could you imagine..................................("in theory").
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”