THE MAZDASPEED RX-8 **56K nono**

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

*hint* 'est' means estimated.

The author did not get to take this car around all day and abuse it. He found it on the mountains in Japan and followed it back to R&D.Secondly, Madza was smart. You can't compare the rest of MS models because they didn't use the wankel. They didn't list in the article why they went with SC over TC but I have my guesses.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

ACtually i think i know...

I remember back a while ago, about the idea of mazda comming out with a future TC or an aftermarket TC kit for the RX-8. but the big headache was the location of the exaust ports on the engine making it really difficuly...but over the summer on the rx-8 board i read a thread on a guy that a just finished building his own TC system for his RX-8 and had it working, but haven't followed up on it since...but if it is true, if the exaust ports are what would be making TC difficult, a SC system would make sence. Also a SC would help with the lack of low-end torque that non-wankel enthousiasts complain about.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mattrastaman

Post by mattrastaman »

how about that spoiler on an mx-3, you could modify the stock one i reckon that would look pretty darn nice
Kokiriwave

Post by Kokiriwave »

The numbers for the MS Speed edition are wrong. I have a magazine around somewhere about the mazdaspeed project. Yes it is supercharged. The magazine mentioned it wasn't turbo charging due to a reliablity question....or off the bat speed (lag)..

I'f i find it i'll scan it and show you guys.
I want MAZDASPEED!
MY WEBSITE:: http://kingmx.net

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”